5.0 out of 5 stars works fine
This battery works as well as the original Nikon battery in my Coolpix P510. I think it was a good value for the money. I took about 350 pictures in one day in Istanbul turning the camera on and off before it died.
Published 24 months ago by Marcia Bunchman

2.0 out of 5 stars "high quality japanese cells"
yes, high quality indeed. i received a battery (that smelled like it was burnt) in tacky packaging. turned the packaging over: made in china. opened it, turned the battery over: no "made in" label.
Published 3 months ago by Mai Zhang

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars works fine, October 2, 2012
This review is from: Nikon Coolpix P510 Digital Camera Battery (1100 mAh) - Replacement for Nikon EN-EL5 (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little battery for my Nikon., October 17, 2013
It was time to have a back up battery after mine ran dry during a photo shoot and I had to recharge. This is a great battery which came partly charged so that bringing it up to speed with a stand alone charger took less than an hour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, September 5, 2013
Works well and it's a long life battery. Don't know what else I can say about this product - AMEN.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery for Nikon P510 camera, August 22, 2013
Great asset for my Nikon P510 camera! It holds a charge for over 300 action shots and recharges in several hours!

2.0 out of 5 stars "high quality japanese cells", June 23, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS GREAT!, March 7, 2014
I am always skeptical about buying batteries offline, but this one was worth the price and efftort. I charged it and used it right away and it works great and holds it's charge like the orginial. I WILL be buying from this vendor again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work well, March 4, 2014
I purchased this due to the price. I think it was fair. I have not used the camera enough to judge if it hold a charge longer than others, but it did recharge quickly. It fits the camera well. I was concerned because Nikon indicated that you were to use ONLY Nikon batteries with their name on the battery. As usual, the knock offs often work as well or better. After I use the camera a lot, I'd be in a better position to judge, but for now, I'm quite happy. BTW, it did arrive in the time promised and I think that's important.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement battery, March 3, 2014
It works perfect the only thing is that I should have order two but I have to do that on my next shipment, Thanks for doing good business...

1.0 out of 5 stars No power, July 1, 2013
Purchased 2 extra batteries for my P510. This battery only lasts for 15 minutes of shooting. The original Nikon battery that came with the camera is better, but this one is ridiculous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, June 18, 2013
jrnylst (Denver, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This was purchased as a backup battery for when I go on vacation. The battery that came with the camera, which is identical to this one, lasts for an entire week of shooting, so I haven't had to change batteries during trips yet. It's nice to know I will have good, reliable power if I do go somewhere longer than a week.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›