Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on March 31, 2014
This camera case is the perfect size for my new Nikon COOLPIX L820 digital camera! It not only fits the camera but all of the accessories, including the Quick Start Guide. It has lots of padding that will help protect the camera, which is what I was looking for.
on March 12, 2014
The case came within a week of ordering, and I am pleased with it's quality and overall design. The camera and accessories all fit neatly into the case, and it is well secured with both ties and zippers. It has a handy carry strap which is padded.

Overall perfect for my use, and a very good value.
on October 26, 2014
Worked great. Adequate room for camera, book and extra batteries. Strap was strong and long enough to fit across or over the shoulder.
on February 5, 2016
This camera case is great! It fits my Nikon CoolPix L820 Camera perfectly along with extra batteries and my battery charger. I use rechargeable AA Batteries and I was so happy that the charger and batteries both fit in the case. It has lots of compartments and is well padded in case you drop the case! I love that it has a handle and a shoulder strap. Great camera case!
on August 24, 2015
Good day I received the camera case is very nice and meet my expectation thanks.
on November 4, 2015
Good day I received the camera case is very nice and meet my expectation thanks
on March 4, 2015
received it in good time great camera case
on March 4, 2015
Fits the L820 perfectly good quality.
on October 9, 2015
I'm very satisfied with this item.
on November 10, 2014