Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nikon Coolpix Nylon Digital Camera Carrying Case
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on August 23, 2014
This item is clumsy. I believe high level engineers at Nikon were not involved. I say that because, although it lists S9700, you will miss good opportunities to take that "kodak moment' picture if your camera is an S9700 and stowed in this product. Unzipping it is one thing, getting the camera out is another. I do not recommend this product for anyone who needs to take pictures at a moments notice.
on February 22, 2012
The Nikon S9100 digital camera does not come with a case. I ordered this case which is advertised for the Nikon Coolpix S9100 digital camera. Trust me it does not fit, no matter how many ways you try. The case is nice, but advertising the case as fitting the Nikon S9100 should be removed. It's sold and shipped from another company through Amazon. I did find the perfect camera case that does fit the S9100. The brand is Lowepro and is the Ridge 30. I rate this a 5-star.
on September 1, 2011
This compact case works well when a small protective case is needed. It does not have a lot of pouches or options but, is a handy little case that works great as long as you do not need a lot of pockets to put accessories in. It does have one small pocket inside that can be used for extra memory cards, etc. Protects the camera when not in use and easy to carry or to hook on a belt. Worth the few bucks it costs !
VINE VOICEon July 18, 2013
This case is your basic clam shell case with a zipper. Inside it has a mesh pocket on one side and a rubber band on the other. There's enough room for the camera, a spare battery and the USB cable. Personally, I just carry the camera so I put it in the mesh side since it holds the camera more safely. If I had the cable and battery, I would put the camera under the rubber band and the accersories in the mesh pouch. I've lost my share of cables and batteries by carrying them when I don't need them so I just take what I need.

The belt loop is too small (like 1 1/4") and my belt doesn't fit. How much more for 1/2 an inch of nylon?

Don't expect a great product for this price. You get what you pay for -- Nikon brand or not.

BTW: The case AmazonBasics Hard Carrying Case for My Passport Essential - Black is cheaper and much better made by comparison. I'm not suggesting this as a replacement. I'm just saying...
on November 3, 2011
I bought this for the Nikon P300 -- which is close to the size of the S8000, S8100, and S9100. The P300 fits easily inside, and there's room for extra battery and some flash-cards. Well made. But the case is padded and bigger than it needs to be: 3.25 inches by 5.75 by 2.25. The P300 is easily pocketable -- but put the P300 in this case and you need a big cargo-pants pocket.
No problems with shipment or condition.
on May 17, 2015
Even though my old Nikon Coolpix 4600 came with a nice leather"wallet",this genuine Nikon case provides a little extra security while hunting,fishing,camping,or other travel.The real NIKON deal,at a great price.Buy it!
on March 6, 2012
I purchased the case for the S9100 coolpix camera. There are 2 basic problems. 1. The case is sufficient to carry the camera, but is "overstuffed" if you add additional items like extra batteries, which in themselves are quite thin. Problem 2 I believe is related to problem one. The case zipper stitching is not uniform around its entirety so that the distance of the zipper at the bottom of the case on one side of the "hinge flap" is not the same as on the other side. This gives the case a lop-sided appearance when holding the camera and may be the reason for the poor camera fit.
on October 10, 2011
The case is padded to protect the camera & has small compartments inside too. Nikon logo is stitched to the outside of the case. Also has a belt loop.
on July 29, 2013
Very simple way to protect your investment ,just wish the Nikon lablel was smaller it might tempt somebody and give them ideas.
on February 27, 2014
Ordered for my Nikon S3500 Digital camera. Great fit, case looks to be well built. I recommend this case.

Charlie