The Nikon Coolpix L11 combines an array of high-quality components, including a 3x Zoom-Nikkor lens and a bright 2.4-inch LCD screen, with in-camera image-improvement features, housed in lightweight, compact, yet elegantly finished bodies. It boasts a powerful 3x Zoom-Nikkor lenses with a focal range equivalent to that of a 38-116mm (35mm equivalent), providing the freedom to zoom in for tight personal portraits or out to capture expansive outdoor scenes.
The Coolpix L11 also features 15 specially-programmed modes to automatically handle focus, exposure, white balance and other adjustments that help you take great pictures easily.
The CCD delivers higher performance within tighter dimensions, greatly adding to the camera's compact form and portability while offering a generous effective megapixel value of 6.0, ensuring the refined image clarity that users have come to expect from other members of the Coolpix family.
Nikon Coolpix L11 Highlights
3x Optical Zoom-Nikkor glass lens High-quality lenses deliver high-quality pictures. The Zoom-Nikkor glass lens gives you the power of 3x optical zoom lens, while Macro capability lets you get as close as 5.9 inches. This combination is supported by Nikon's world-renowned optical technology to deliver crisp, clear images.
High ISO capability See what youve been missing. The Coolpix L11 boasts increased sensitivity up to 800 ISO, for improved low-light performance.
Incredible, bright 2.4-inch LCD The Coolpix L11 is equipped with an incredible 2.4-inch LCD, perfect for viewing and sharing images.
D-Lighting In playback mode, D-Lighting will compensate for underexposed images or insufficient flash by adding light and detail to selected shots where needed, without affecting properly exposed areas.
Face-Priority AF To ensure superb portraits with crisp focus, select Face-Priority AF (in Portrait Scene mode). This feature automatically finds the subjects face and focuses on it.
In-camera color options & QuickTime movie with sound Shoot a QuickTime movie with sound at 30 frames per second, and choose from five color shooting options (standard, vivid color, black and white, sepia, cyanotype).
Transfer Directly to Printer, TV or Web
Print directly from your camera You can transfer images directly to print, without the need of a PC, when using PictBridge and USB Direct Print compatible printers.
Connect directly to your TV Show friends and family the results on a grand scale with the supplied video cable.
Nikon In-Camera Innovations
- Movie recording allows you to record movies in three modes, with sound: TV movie size (640), small size (320) and smaller (160) for extended recording or Internet usage.
- Voice Memo function records up to 20 seconds of sound that can be then attached to an image.
- Color options allows you to make pictures more vivid or record monotones.
- In-camera cropping allows you to crop out the part of the image you dont want and keep the part you do.
- Best shot selector enables the camera to take a series of photos and automatically select the one with the sharpest focus.
- Blur warning alerts you to a burry image.
- Noise reduction minimizes digital artifacts in long exposures.