Questions & Answers
Nikon Coolpix Floating Strap
by Nikon
4.7 out of 5 stars (81)
$9.95
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
Definitely. The strap end detaches so you can put it on any camera
Aug 13, 2013 by courtney andries
votes
It fits my wrist perfectly and I am a smaller female. I would say that it would fit a kid that is 10 or older.
Dec 16, 2013 by Annie
votes
As long as it's waterproof and has a spot to hook up.
Jul 1, 2014 by jdog35
votes
yes it does. That is the camera that I use it with and it is PERFECT! It floats great. And the I love the detachment feature so you don't have to always have the float strap on it.
Jun 11, 2014 by JODEE
votes
We unfortunately don't offer shipping to the UK at this time through our Amazon storefront. However, we do so through direct sales, and other sales channels.
Jan 12, 2014 by Sarah
votes
I don't have the max weight the strap will float, but he Nikon Coolpix Floating Strap was apparently designed for the Nikon Coolpix AW100. I have an AW110 which is slightly heavier than the AW100. The AW110 exceeds the weight the strap will float. If you can find the specs of the AW100 online, you should be able to determine the weight of the AW100. That's probably about the max weight the strap will float. Hope that helps.
Jan 9, 2014 by John Abbamondi
votes
Even with a Nikon coolpix it does not completely keep it afloat, it does slow it way down.
Jan 20, 2014 by Matt A. Buchanan
votes
no but it will slow it down greatly.
Oct 4, 2013 by Matt A. Buchanan
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers