Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nikon Coolpix L20 10MP Digital Camera with 3.6 Optical Zoom and 3 inch LCD, (Deep Red)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 30, 2016
A great camera overall. JUST DON'T DROP IT!!!
on September 15, 2014
Fine camera. Replaced it with my cell phone
on January 12, 2010
Bought this for my teenage daughter for Christmas. It has taken almost all blurry pictures. Read the reviews after I bought it and see this is a common problem. Returning it. Would not buy another one.
on January 21, 2010
Service was fast, easy. As soon as I ordered it, confirmation of order and tracking # was posted to my email. It arrived just as they said it was. Great company and I definitely would trust amazon.
on January 20, 2010
Nikon Coolpix L20 10MP Digital Camera with 3.6 Optical Zoom and 3 inch LCD (Deep Red)

My six year old dropped this camera from 3 feet onto a wood floor....The end.
on July 12, 2009
If you just want a camera thats simple to use this is it.

It`s as point and shoot as you will get.

This camera takes care of red eye and also alert`s if a person blinks.
on March 13, 2010
la iba a devolver porque tiene un problema que no se puede borrar las imagenes por que se queda bloqueada, pero encontre otra forma de hacerlo y trabaja bien
on January 10, 2010
This is not my first digital camera. In fact, I work at an animal shelter and take pictures of the pets for the website. So I'm not an idiot and I know how to use a camera. This camera takes HORRIBLE pictures. There are almost too many settings and I still can't tell the difference between them. It blows through batteries like water (probably because it takes forever to find the right setting). It "went to sleep" on me several times - didn't shut off, but wouldn't respond when I tried to take a photo, which caused me to miss several opportunities for shots. But most of all, when pictures of stationary objects come out blurry (and I have a steady hand) - it must be the camera. I am taking this one back to the store!
on May 2, 2016
decent camera for dummies...
on June 20, 2009
We bought this camera today and it's going back to the store. There is a serious design flaw in this camera that results in unacceptably poor image quality in all but bright daylight. Shooting indoors in the middle of the day in a fairly brightly lit room produced images that were comparable to most cell phone camera. The problem seems to be its metering. Set to auto mode, the camera refused to flash, even though its meter was clearly telling it that there was not sufficient light. Instead, it pushed the ISO to 800 and then dropped the shutter speed to 1/30. The result: a drab, grainy, noisy, blurry picture ( as shooting handheld at 1/30 is likely to do). Trying other shooting modes (including "indoor/party") did not help. Since you can't force the camera to flash there is little one can do to compensate. Amazingly, shooting outdoors in the shade (but with plenty of ambient light), the camera flashed when shooting a person up close, producing an over-exposed picture. Trust me--even if you think "I'm not that picky"---you will be disappointed in this camera. Consider other options in this price range.