4.0 out of 5 stars Don't cover the entire screen...
It's a standard quality protector, with detachable sheets in both sides of the film. Very easy to install, comes with a microfiber cloth to clean the camera screen. The only issue is that the film don't cover the entire surface of the D3100 LCD, only cover the clear zone of the screen leaving the black screen bezel unprotected.
Published on March 1, 2011 by Alejandro

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!!!
Don't even look at this product!!!

They are the clear sticky LCD screen protectors and they are CRAP!
Published on February 27, 2011 by JessAlice

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!!!, February 27, 2011
This review is from: 2x Nikon D-SLR D3100 D3000 Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Film (Camera)
Don't even look at this product!!!

They are the clear sticky LCD screen protectors and they are CRAP!
They come with two strips to help put them on the screen; the problem is that the strip doesn't come off!! And after 5 minutes of doing your best to get it off it leaves the sticky residue all over the protective layer... AWESOME!!! I'm protecting something I can't see anymore!
They give you 3 in the package.. And I wondered why would they give me three? well it's because it's going to take you three times to get it right and after "perfecting" how to do these I ended up tarring it off and throwing them away!

Get the real LCD protectors!!!

I'm sure someone out there loves these things.. I am not one of them.. I would send them back and get a refund.... the only problem is the shipping would cost more than what I paid for them...
Go figure the saying is true... you get what you pay for!

2.0 out of 5 stars theres better out there, February 21, 2011
i purchased this for my D3100 Nikon DSLR. it was an easy installation and worked for the time being. the material is a hard plastic and in my opinion makes the screen SLIGHTLY cloudy. if you need something simple and cheap, this is for you but i personally dont like it at all.

i however plan on replacing this with a Zagg Invisible Sheild. ive used their sheilds on my cell phone and it doesnt scratch at all. i had one sheild on my D40 DSLR and it worked perfectly. its still on after 5 years and no yellowing, peeling or scratches. if i wanted to i could peel it off anytime with no damage and no residue. a Zagg sheild is much better than this. i just purchased this for the time being.

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't cover the entire screen..., March 1, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the correct size, September 9, 2011
JUAN PABLO DE OLAGUIBEL GUTIERREZ (MEXICO, DISTRITO FEDERAL Mexico) - See all my reviews
The product states that fits the D3100 screen..That is NOT true. THe size of this protectors is 35% smaller so no exact fit as stated

1.0 out of 5 stars Does Not Fit the Nikon SLR 3100 Camera!, September 8, 2011
I purchased this item thinking it would cover the screen of my Nikon 3100 camera, since it was advertised as such, but it was way to small. I contacted the seller who said to send it back. I sent it back and have not heard anything else or a refund! Don't buy this if you are looking to use it on your D3100!

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent item, February 7, 2011
It is a pretty decent protectors, and I've got 3 of them, not 2.
The LCD is clear and you can enjoy the picture without to worry about scratching.

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap but "ok", February 22, 2011
I bought these for my new D3100. Shipping was fast from California. I got 3 instead of 2. They are quite thick and stiff. These don't fit perfectly, they're a little short on the long side (R-L). I have tons of experience applying screen covers, but these just don't stick well (trust me, I'm very picky about screen covers). One of the corners and about 1/3 of the bottom edge are both lifting up (right after application). Clarity is pretty good, protection is good, so it's not a bad product for a buck fifty. But, I was charged $2.58 for S&H (total was $4.08) and it was mailed to me in an envelope with a .44 cent stamp. So you really pay 4 bucks and get 3 screen protectors that seem to work fairly well.

I plan on ordering a better brand to have ready as I'm sure these won't last long with the edges coming up. But like I said, they're pretty good for the money you pay... "you get what you pay for".

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth, September 15, 2011
Did not work for me, just waste of money. Had to re order a new one from another vendor. Main issue was it does not glue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easiest Screen Protector I've Ever Dealt With!, June 26, 2011
D. Baumwald (Gainesville, FL USA) - See all my reviews
I reluctantly purchased these for my new Nikon D3100. Reluctantly because as with most people, I am absolutely horrible at applying screen protectors. In fact, I purchased two packages, for a total of four protectors, whole-heartedly expecting that I would need multiple attempts to get it "right".

Much to my surprise, I only used one! There are two thin layers; one protecting the adhesive side, and one protecting the outward-facing side. Both are easily removed with the assistance of pre-placed tabs. Once these are off, I noticed that the protector itself was much thicker than I was expecting. Since it was more rigid, this made application a breeze by preventing wrinkles. A small, cardboard-like card is provided to push any bubbles from underneath the protector. These cards, provided by many screen protector manufacturers, are almost always too flimsy. I personally used a credit card that worked perfectly. The adherence is very strong from the beginning. I have since wiped the protector with various cloths, and at no time has a corner peeled back.

After being totally surprised by the ease of the installation, I cleaned of the fingerprints and inspected the fit. The protector is slightly smaller than the entire back of the D3100, as others have mentioned, but it does fully cover the LCD screen itself. It's also very clear, provided you adequately prepared the LCD surface before application of the protector.

All in all, these are a great value. Although I didn't use as many as I expected to, I am still glad I ordered extras. I'd hate myself if I couldn't find these in the future!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, May 31, 2011
Ixby (Calgary, Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
Complete waste of money. It's a good idea but I could never get them on without getting dust trapped. Impossible to clean to retry.

2x Nikon D-SLR D3100 D3000 Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Film
$2.96
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.