5.0 out of 5 stars Really easy read and very informative
Published 23 months ago by Sabastion

2.0 out of 5 stars I expected more tips
The book goes over the parts of the Nikon camera. Something you can find in the manual. It does not offer tips for taking photographs. I found it useless.
Published 3 months ago by Francisco D. Moreno

5.0 out of 5 stars Really easy read and very informative, August 16, 2012
This review is from: Nikon D3200 For Dummies (Paperback)
I debated on cameras back and forth and decided to go with the Nikon D3200. All of my friends have canons and scolded me on buying a Nikon. After reading this book and understanding the features of this camera they are the ones wanting to use it now! (24 MP is awesome!!) This was my very first "dummies" book and found it a very easy and informative read. This book has a lot of step by step instruction and helpful hints about the camera. I have taken a B&W photography class (6 years ago) where we developed our own prints (old school) and this is my first SLR camera, big difference. The book had a few chapters about using the camera to enhance your photography skills, which got me back into the swing of things. This book could benefit a basic photographer as well as someone who just needs info about the camera. I'm happy I picked up the camera and the book to go with it, really made me feel more comfortable about my purchase and this book will be used for future references.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent product, November 17, 2012
If you want to learn about your new camera just buy one of these books. Fantastic, Take with you in a ebook so you can use it with the camera. You wont't be sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Nikon D3200 For Dummies (Paperback)
This book really helps if you have no idea what you are doing with your camera. It goes very in depth on getting the most out of your camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon D3200 for Dummies, September 30, 2012
This review is from: Nikon D3200 For Dummies (Paperback)
Nice Book, Well written and easy to follow instructions. Definitely recommended for starters. I have not finished it yet but enjoyed reading it so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars comes with everythging, June 18, 2013
This review is from: Nikon D3200 For Dummies (Paperback)
this book has almost thing that you need to play with your Nikon D3200 I love this book and i learned lots of new things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for beginners and everyone, April 27, 2013
This review is from: Nikon D3200 For Dummies (Paperback)
I have always wanted a dslr camera but have no photograpy experience. I decided to get the Nikon d3200 because it has guide mode and auto mode etc. I still felt pretty intimidated by it and decided to get this book. It's a definite must have for anyone with this camera in order to be able to use all features and get the most out of the camera. Lots and lots of illustrations which makes it so easy to understand what the heck they mean when talking about all the technical camera stuff. I highly recommend this book!

2.0 out of 5 stars I expected more tips, March 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 13, 2013
This review is from: Nikon D3200 For Dummies (Paperback)
Explains everything in easy terms. Have found out much more about camera than you can find in the manual. Big help

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have book if you want to know your camera better., July 16, 2013
This review is from: Nikon D3200 For Dummies (Paperback)
I was looking for a book that would be easy to read, and understand. I wanted a book with pictures that would help me know my new camera better. I have a hard time putting it down. I pull out my camera and the book at the same time and have been able to find buttons in the camera I didnt even know existed. I wouldnt let the "dummies" part of the title bother you. Its just a book to help you know your camera better and enjoy taking better pictures. Got the book within 3 days of ordering it which I thought was superfast under standard shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book for beginning D3200 users as well as people who love photography, October 26, 2013
This review is from: Nikon D3200 For Dummies (Paperback)
great book for beginning D3200 users as well as people who love photography. did not know all of the features of this camera and all the shooting possibilities if you have a Nikon D3200 you can't go wrong by buying this book feel like they wrote it for me gives you basic operation to advance operation

Nikon D3200 For Dummies
Nikon D3200 For Dummies by Julie Adair King (Paperback - August 14, 2012)
$29.99 $16.94