Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 11-20 of 93 questions
votes
which flash? Jul 7, 2013
I use the SB910 for maximum power but the SB700 works just fine too
Jul 7, 2013 by Philip A Fortner
votes
I would assume Thailand. Nikon was moving its operations from Japan to Thailand when the tsunami destroyed the Japanese plant. Production of the D800 had begun before the tsunami, but considering it was the newest in the Nikon line I would think it would have been mfg'd only at the new plant in Thailand to start with.
Jul 15, 2013 by Gary Ratcliffe
votes
I used my D800 to supplement a friend's wedding shot by others. I think they were using D300s, and was surprised they were lower end Nikons for something like a wedding. I love the amount of detail I get--I bought the 24-120 F4 due to cost considerations and an extensive test done by Photography Life. The lens does have slight vignetting which was aware of from the review but I don't mind. I don't recall any focusing issues in the dark reception but the file size eats chip space. You can go to DX for a smaller file size, but why would you do that with a full frame sensor. I bought the camera mainly for better detail for product work for offset printing. The quality in my opinion is equal to 2 1/4" film that is drum scanned for offset printing.
Jun 6, 2014 by Michael F. W. Jamison
votes
votes
I do not suppose that Amazon would fulfill orders with grey market (import) merchandise but your question would be best directed to Amazon personnel via email or phone contact.
Aug 18, 2013 by Zizerzazz
votes
How far are you from your subject? Are you closer than the minimum focusing distance of your lens?
Apr 24, 2014 by JJ
votes
Depends where are you going to use, I travel a lot, need all-in-one kind of lens, 28 -300 mm f/3.5-5.6 G ED AF-S Nikkor will be a good choice.
May 23, 2013 by honeygo
votes
The camera takes photos sized 4912 pixels by 7360 pixels.
Jan 11, 2014 by Artist
votes
Shipping soon? Mar 19, 2012
Mine still says not yet shipped, and I ordered within two minutes of product availability.
Mar 19, 2012 by CNG
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers