Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 46 questions
vote
I had a D-60 and was waiting for the D90 to drop, I came real close to pulling the trigger a few times, I am glad I waited. When I was looking at DSLRs somebody told me- that the D60 was a good learning camera, and one for people who pull it out on weekends, and want to upgrade from taking snap shots, the D90 was more of an enthusiast camera, and people who own one usually shoot every day. I have taken some really nice pictures with the D60. The internet is now full of D90-D7000 questions, and for me, it is no contest, I am really glad I got the D7000. To me, I see no reason to go after a New D90 with the D7000 available. If you wanted the D90, I would get one gently used ( look for lower for shutter actuations) as many people are selling theirs to get a 7k. As for lens, I skipped the 18-55/55-200 set up when I bought the D60, and Instead went with a 18-105, and later added a Sigma 70-300. Since that Time I upgraded to the Nikon Full frame 70-300 VR2 and it is killer. ( I also have a 35 mm prime which is great for portraits, and low light (F1.8) The D7k has more auto focus points, ability to AF during video (But while an improvement, still lacking a bit) Either Camera is overkill for beginners like us, but I am still learning new features and I got mine 11/15. Good lenses can stay with you as bodies evolve. My advice, get the D7K with a 18-105, you can later add a 70-300 lens when prices drop or rebates reappear.
Jan 7, 2011 by D. McKernan
votes
Here's a link from www.nikonusa.com that may help answer your question: http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Learn-And-Explore/Article/go35b5yp/which-nikkor-lens-type-is-right-for-your-d-slr.html
Oct 30, 2013 by Sandy B
votes
We will ship to Brazil but we do not guarantee delivery as once it leaves the US we cannot confirm.
May 9, 2013 by GRL Recoveries
votes
yes, if you buy from amazon only, not a 3rd party on amazon. Only when Amazon has the Nikon D7000 (Body Only) in stock you will see the promotion. Since the earthquake in Japan, I noticed the price of the 18-200vr going up. It was around under 700 a few weeks before.
Mar 15, 2011 by ®
votes
Yes you can get body only, if you like. On the main product page there are 3 tabs (body only, with the 18-105mm, or the 18-200mm kit lenses) to chose from. If you have lenses already the body only option is a money saver. If you don't either kit lens is good for getting started. If you want a less expensive lens option you can get the body only and add a 35mm 1.8G or 50mm 1.8D lens which are great for learning and are capable of producing excellent shots. Your lens choice is based on needs and willingness to move around or have a zoom lens.
Nov 26, 2013 by John B. Luker
votes
I ordered mine body only. But this description says with 18-105mm lens.
Mar 26, 2014 by Bernardo R. Soto
votes
Add them to the cart. The price will be adjusted at checkout to reflect the promotional discounts.
Nov 25, 2012 by Amazon Customer
votes
Hi, in the 18-200mm lens kit it comes with the Nikon bag. For what I can see, it's the only kit with the bag included. It is exactly as the one shown on the photos; simple but nice and mostly for beginners because it can only store the camera with the lens on (I gave it to my dad). For the rest of the kit options (body only or 18-105mm) I wouldn't know but as it's not mentioned, I would assume that it doesn't come. Do I clear your doubt or where you asking something else? Cheers
Jul 14, 2013 by Nicolas Ruiz
votes
Hello Zahid, 1 for the camera, 5 for the lens. Hope this helps. Kind regards,
Dec 29, 2012 by Pablo N Villarreal
votes
I actually have not had any problems with out of focus/soft issues with this lens. In fact when going from the D80 to D7000 I was impressed by the sharp crisp pictures. Not sure if this answers your question but perhaps it has been fixed.
Dec 16, 2012 by D.R.
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers