5.0 out of 5 stars Great package!
Published 2 months ago by Sam Beckett

3.0 out of 5 stars High Speed RAW Shooters; AVOID THIS CAMERA
This camera has some excellent features, the scene modes are excellent, and it has good controls for manual. Unlike my Canon 7D, it doesn't try to take every picture at 1/100 F4 even when it's bright sunshine and not a cloud in the sky.

However, I am a high speed raw shooter, I do moving objects like people and trains. This thing is PATHETIC when it comes to...
Published 8 months ago by gprimr1

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great package!, October 11, 2014
This review is from: Nikon D7100 24.1 MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR Camera Bundle with 18-140mm and 55-300mm VR NIKKOR Zoom Lens (Black) (Electronics)
So far, So Good! Great package. Able to take the 18-140 lens by itself for most situations. Put it in the camera bag & off I go. The 55-300 lens is great to have but the 18-140 is preferred to the other wide angle options (18-55 or other lens options) so this seems to be the perfect package. The camera itself is great. I've had it a little over a month & hopefully feel the same after I've had it for a while, but it is a great camera, great package & I'm very happy so far. I paid more for this option, but highly advise the 18-140 lens option. Great pictures, great options on the D7100 & Very happy so far. Bought a small camera bag (Tamrac MAS system) that holds camera with 18-140 lens (or bigger lens), spare batteries & it is great for day trips and outings. I have a separate lens case (Tamrac MAS system for either the 55-300 lens or the 18-140) that attaches to the camera bag to take both if and when needed, but in most cases, it is unnecessary when I put the wide angle lens on with zoom to 140 as this is sufficient most of the time. Less weight, less hassle. I almost bought a package from Costco with a 18-55 lens instead of the 18-140 for about $400 less ($200 off on sale), but I am very glad I researched and upgraded to this package as I would have needed to take both lenses everywhere I went. If I have any problems, I'll update this review, but after 5-6 weeks & hundreds of pictures, I am Very Happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon D7100, April 27, 2014
I am very pleased with my Nikon D7100 purchase. This item replaces my D7000 camera, which was stolen. I find the camera easy to use and takes great shots of my kids while playing sports. I have been a long time Nikon fan and would recommend this camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Camera, April 23, 2014
I bought this for my wife as a gift. She is still learning everything it can do, but is very happy with it. It takes very good quality pictures and video. She has taken over 1200 pictures with many of them taken while she was moving. I think over 95% of them have turned out great with only a few being fuzzy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera, Great Package, Great Price, August 5, 2014
After spending a semester using a Nikon 7000, I knew I wanted to invest in a 7100 as a graduation gift to myself. It's a great camera for someone looking to step past the beginner models but doesn't want to spend $2000 on just the body. I use mine to shoot concerts, nature, and portraits, and the shots turn out great. The 18-145 kit lens takes very solid photos that are clear and have great color saturation. The telephoto is just as good, and comes in a carrying pouch that's nice for storage.

Overall this bundle is a phenomenal deal. Even if it just came with the body and two lenses I would have bought it, so the bad, wireless adaptor and memory card a nice bonus. I especially like how roomy the bag is. I can fit both my 7100 and 3100 bodies, a 18-55 lens, 18-104, and the 55-300 telephoto comfortably. The bag also has a padded pouch for an iPad in with the cameras, plus numerous zipper pockets for stashing extra batteries, cleaning supplies, and what not.

TL:DR - If you have experience with lower level DSLRs and want to upgrade, go with this package, it's totally worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome camera., September 14, 2014
Awesome camera...delivered on time....and using it now..Still a newbie...but able to experiment with 300 mm lens for distant object mainly Moon..yet to explore a wild life photography..

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Camera, good price, July 23, 2014
Fantastic Camera, good price, authentic bag.The new lens of 18-140mm is awesome, made many friends jealous. Every thing is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a great camera, in my estimation, August 7, 2014
My first DSLR, bought after recommendation by someone whose opinion I respect. So much to learn, but I'm getting there. It is a great camera, in my estimation, and is able to far outdo my current talents! (I did a lot of photography with film in the '60s--80's)
It is a bit heavy, but that ain't bad; a well-made tool should not be flimsy. It seems that there is nothing I can't do, if I want to do it, and I look forward to a long time with this "machine!"
Most of the controls are---or adapt to---an intuitive location so that I don't have to keep learning where the button or control is. I like that.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth every penny., March 20, 2014
Wonderful camera! I love this bundle. Great start up product and once you read the manual, its very easy to master. I'm so happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy with my choice!, July 25, 2014
This is a GREAT Package! The camera has all the features I was looking for, and then some. This is my first digital camera, and a good beginning set-up. My first shots were awesome! Can't wait to explore all the options.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the camera and its been amazing to have pictures ..., December 19, 2014
Can't stop buying accessories for it. Love the camera and its been amazing to have pictures of our new little one with. very impressed with it so far. It was pricey, but well worth it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›