Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 59 questions
votes
Yes, the D3200 does have a pop-up flash unit the appears from the top of the camera in front of the External flash hotshoe. It will pop-up automatically anytime a focus point determines that there is not enough light. You can defeat this feature by turning the flash off. You cannot, however, pop the flash up manuallly.
Mar 28, 2013 by G. M. Zimmerman Jr.
vote
I should add that I have done night indoor photos of kids dancing with great results. No night game photos but I can't imagine it won't do a great job based on what I've done so far.
Nov 19, 2012 by GoCards!
vote
  That would be much more a function of the lens than of the camera.  For not claiming to be a macro lens, the stock 18-55mm lens that is included with this camera does a pretty good job at closeups of small objects.  If you want better, then you'd need to invest in a lens that is specifically meant to be a macro lens.   Have a look at the picture at the following URL:  http://tinyurl.com/jw25gcc   That picture was taken using a D3200, and the stock 18-55mm lens.  The flower in this picture is very small, less than a centimeter in diameter.
Apr 21, 2014 by Bob Blaylock
vote
Yes you can. it's pretty simple which is a plus!
May 23, 2013 by wisespemder
vote
This kit is one lens
Feb 9, 2014 by GREAT DEALS
vote
What comes in the box? Dec 11, 2012
go to nikon camera websight it will show what all comes in the box mine come with the 18-55 vr2 kit lens a nikon neck strap view.....viewNX2 software to edit your pics owners manule u can go to you tube and watch someone unboxing this camera so u can see all the stufff
Dec 11, 2012 by chad
votes
It has GPS capability, but you need to buy an add on device. I don't have one, so not sure what it costs
Nov 24, 2013 by Howard C. Jenkins
votes
Can i sync to my npmac Aug 13, 2014
what?
Aug 13, 2014 by xiongjie du
votes
answer is YES. This is a fine camera. Don't short change her if you believe that she is that interested and you can afford to shell out that kind of money on a 13 y/o kid, DO! It is easy to use and will give great photos that will thrill her and make you proud. I would leave an option open for an additional lends when she discovers a special affinity for either close up, or wide angel or some other choice. Best of luck. She is a lucky kid.
Aug 25, 2014 by Kris Carlson
votes
They should. The only caveat is that if your D70 lenses are not AF-S they will not autofocus on the D3200. They will manually focus.
Jun 5, 2013 by C. Parker
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers