Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera & 18-55mm G VR DX AF-S Zoom Lens (Black) with 70-300mm Lens + 16GB Card + Flash + Case + Filters + Remote + Tripod + Accessory Kit
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on February 9, 2013
I bought this bundle on august 2012. Its awesome I love the camera its features are incredible an the clarity of the pics is incredible. The lenses The 18-55mm is just fine make a great jobs the only think you need is practice. THe 70-300mm tamrom its suberb this lenses is really sharp and the macro feature is really cool for a lenses on this price range. All items come with their warrantie and brand new. The carrying case is perfect for the bundle and tripos is very cool too.
on July 15, 2013
I am so happy I bought this kit. It's got everything a beginner needs, including of course, a good camera and an additional lens. The camera body itself is incredibly light and compact, perfect! External flash, lens filters for both lenses, battery charger, 16gb sd card, an ok tripod, stable enough to take moon pictures, sd card holder, neck strap (which I never used and got an Opteka one instead). Basically this is everything you could hope for and more for a very reasonable bargain, again, I'm incredibly happy I got it.
on June 5, 2013
It's been a long time since I purchased an SLR and to say they've advanced in that time is the understatement of the year. My old Minolta had automatic capability, but that's where the advances stopped. I finally wore it out over 25 years, and I wish I hadn't waited so long because the D3200 is an absolute joy to use. You can jump right in a take great pictures by just setting in on Auto and go, or you can study the very clear manual a while and start exploring what the machine can really do. The 24 Megapixel sensor captures all the detail. The autofocus is razor sharp with either lens. The IR remote shutter release insures blur-free images for portraits. I couldn't be happier, especially given the price. It may be another 25 years before I get another one!
on March 14, 2014
This is one of the best purchase that I ever made on Amazon. The camera is fantastic. Very light weight for a DSLR, very flexible in terms of functionalists and features. The lenses are amazing. For the 70-300 you are for sale for around $580 if you get a Nikon. I'm not saying that this 70-300 are the same quality but for humble point of view of a beginner amateur photographer the 70-300 provided with this package is phenomenon. The macro option is great as well with impressive results for closeup pictures and videos. Remote control is pretty handy for family pictures. Filters are great for outdoors. It came with 2 filters (one per each lenses). Protector for the screen are pretty good and easy to install. Tripod is great. Very light weight and it has all the necessary articulations. It is not flimsy at all. It look very professional to me. SD Memory is perfect. ( you probably will need more). It come with a little carrying case for SD memories which allows you to carry probably 8 SD sticks. It is a very good addition that will ensure good care of them. I didn't have to use the flash yet. With the incorporated flash was just enough for pictures at night or in small indoor venues. The carrying case is well made (it is Nikon as well). It is a little small but you can easily put all your stuff on it with no problem. Perfect for beginners and not so beginners. Quality of pictures are phenomenon. Video is impressive as well. I'm exploring slow motion video with this camera and it also works perfect. I'm using Adobe Premier Elements to slow the motion under 60f. The results are stunning. Overall this is a very good product all together. Cleaning kit is a plus! very good product overall!
on May 3, 2014
Bought this as a gift for our daughter's birthday. She loved it and couldn't believe how many items were in the package. The bundle wasn't eligible for Amazon prime and we had to pay $19.95 shipping however, the camera was delivered in the same amount of time as Amazon. Very satisfied with overall purchase- now our daughter just has to figure out how to use the camera and other items!
on May 12, 2014
I love this product because it is easy to take with me. I like that it came with so many accessories and an extra lens. This is by far the best price for everything you get. We got a better deal here than through Costco. The battery charges quickly and lasts for a long time. I am impressed with the overall quality and ease of use of this product! The shipment did not originally arrive when expected however, was not due to the sellers fault. There was an issue between the Amazon tracking and FedEx tracking. The sellers contacted me and let me know what was happening and my shipment arrived exactly when they said it would. Sellers are very customer friendly.
on March 15, 2016
I've really enjoyed getting back into photography with this camera. This package had everything needed to get into the hobby. I was surprised just how much equipment came with the purchase. If one stays with the hobby very long, you'll find you need to upgrade your tripod and flash. The tripod is made for the family lineup with the 18-55 mm lens, not the 150-300 mm lens. The flash is nice, but you'll eventually want to buy a though-the-lens (TTL) metering flash. I found the original flash difficult to use and was unable to get consistently good pictures while using it. All in all, I was very pleased with the purchase.
on April 27, 2014
The gear was in great shape, no problems with molding in the bag, the lens were clear and undamaged and it came with in 3 days. I was amazed since being so far from manufacturer. Scopes were fantastic. Just what I needed for my business.
on May 31, 2013
I love this camera so far. The shipping was fast and the customer service was excellent. The kit came with everything I needed to start my personal camera accessories collection. I also love the unique color of the exterior as well.
on March 26, 2014
When I received everything I immediately tested it all out. Everything worked great. When I was putting the tripod away it fell apart, that is when I noticed it broken. I called Cameta Camera and they sent a new tripod out immediately. I think this is very much worth the price.