5.0 out of 5 stars great camera package, October 16, 2012
This review is from: Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera & 18-55mm G VR DX AF-S Zoom Lens (Black) + 55-200mm VR Lens + 16GB Card + Case + Filters + Tripod + Telephoto & Wide-Angle Lens Kit (Camera)
The Nikon D3200 is an excellent high-resolution camera with multiple settings and options yet still easy to use for novice photographers. The bundle of lenses, case, tripod, etc provides pretty much everything needed. One issue is the two telephoto and wide-angle lenses need additional adapters. Otherwise, no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the review on the quality of the accessories within the bundle, August 12, 2013
I received my package couple days ago and I'm loving it. I saw a lot of reviews on the camera quality it self, but you can research the camera it self on any site (by the way, it is fantastic). One of my main concerns about purchasing this bundle it is the accessories that came with it. 1. The carrying bag was ok, seems pretty tough and sturdy, but it wont fit everything that came within the bundle. It is surrounded with pads and etc so your camera is definitely not gonna get hurt. 2. The tripod was fairly sturdy. At first it seems kinda weak because it feels kinda empty on the inside but it actually can stand a push or two (I compared with my friend's expensive tripod, and this one felt little weaker, but it is fair for the price). 3. SD card is fine. 4. The cleaning kit and the screen protector is also pretty good and contained most of the stuff you need to clean the camera (for the screen protector, i personally think it will be better if you let a professional do it for you). 5. The 55-200 mm lens is in very good shape. 5. For the Tele and Wide angle lens kit, it was okay. You better off getting an wide angle lens if you choose to take landscape shots. its "okay". Sums everything up, this bundle is great, everything within it seems very reliable and sturdy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon D3200 Digital SLR, December 5, 2012
This was a fantastic purchase. The photos are phenomenol. The colors looks like they have been enhanced they are so vidid.
The package was a great savings. I would highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE MY Nikon D3200, August 15, 2012
Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera & 18-55mm G VR DX AF-S Zoom Lens (Black) + 55-300mm VR Lens + 16GB Card + Case + Filters + Tripod + Telephoto & Wide-Angle Lens Kit
WOW its an amazing camera. I already own the D5000 ( Which can't even match up and I though I loved it when I first got it 3 yrs ago.)and the D5100 ( which I still love ) and wanted the D3200. I am a professional photographer and its going to bring even more smiles. The pictures are so crisp. Its small but packed with power. Video very clear. Good sound too. I can't wait for my next shoot.
If you want to get brilliant pictures and get your creative juices flowing, this WILL do it. I have no hesitation to recommend this buy. Even the bag in the package is great. I love the lenses. I was able to capture a humming bird in my garden up close from 20 ft away.
I am going to have fun with this new baby.
Sarah

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Company - Fabulous Products, June 11, 2013
Best Bundle Package around
Shipped within 2 days and had it in hand several days before original due date
The entire family can't put this camera down, it has brought out the creative side in all of us. Picture quality is outstanding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this for the camera and the extra lens, April 29, 2013
The camera and extra lens combo alone makes this worth the money. If you want to take advantage of this camera, expect to replace the tripod and the memory card at the very least.

The seller was very prompt and I would buy from Cameta Camera again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Seller and Great Product, March 3, 2013
I did a good research and was thinking about getting this camrea or a Canon T3i. This deal was one of the factors that made me buy this one. Everything is good quality and the camera feels great. I was a little used to my mother's D90 so this one feels smalle, lighter and just using it takes some getting used to. I live in Puerto Rico and everything came in one box and surprisingly 2 days earlier than supposed. Could not be happier. From now on Cameta Camera will be on my top list

5.0 out of 5 stars My first DSLR, May 13, 2013
I was a bit daunted by the contents of the bundled items, but once I started using it, I fell in love. The pictures are absolutely amazing. I am still learning to use this camera but for anyone who wants to gain confidence in using an dslr, this camera makes is the one!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this camera!, June 20, 2013
I did a lot of research before buying a DSLR and finally settled on the Nikon D3200 package and I couldn't be happier. I had been using a Nikkromat film camera for many years and knew that Nikon made great products. To be fair some of my friends own Canons and they seem wonderful as well but I'm a bit of a Nikon fan I guess. The kit that I bought came with an 18-55 lens and a 55-200 lens both of which suit my needs perfectly. I use the camera mostly to get reference material for my drawings and paintings, so I need to be able to get great close-ups and long distance shots and this camera really delivers. I know some people complain about the lens you get with kits but these are both Nikon lens and produce fantastic results. Would highly recommend this camera kit.

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing camera, April 15, 2013
the camera is light and takes fast accurate photographs. the video is absolutely accurate and aside from all the reviews calling it a beginner camera i find myself grabbing it all the time, although i had purchased it as a back up in case my primary camera were to fail. i think this camera is a good example of technology costing less for more.