Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nikon LC-CP28 Lens Cap for Coolpix L820 Digital Camera (Repl.)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 4, 2014
I've only just begun to use my otherwise excellent Nikon Coolpix L820 and lost the lens cap on the third outing. Why? The flimsy piece of "string"--yes, folks, it really is a string--came unknotted from the holes because the do-hicky plastic thing to slip over the string slipped/cracked/failed. It's as if the camera designer handed off the lens attachment design to the summer intern and said: "You figure out how to attach the thing." Seriously.

Meanwhile, I was simultaneously out birdwatching with my Nikon Monarch Binoculars, the lenses of which have large enough openings to attach the lens caps to the shoulder strap without needing a magnifying glass. Uh duh! So before I spring for a replacement camera lens cap, I'm going to retrace my steps through THREE MILES of fields and trails to see if I can find the missing lens. C'mon, Nikon. I love you, but you can do better than this. Just copy what you did on the Nikon Monarch Binoculars.
on January 12, 2014
This lens cap is very easy to lose, at least for me. Lost it the second time I used the camera in Idaho.
$10. is a bit on the high side for a $3. item.
But as they say, it is worth whatever some one will pay!
If you want one buy it.... if not,.. go look for the lost one.
on April 16, 2014
the shipping was great.
this is the exact one, like the one you would get with the camera
great prize
its soo worth it
on November 16, 2014
I was very pleased with my lense cap, it fit perfectly'
on November 8, 2014