4.0 out of 5 stars Clarity and jitter free. What could be better!
Published on August 10, 2012 by Thierry

2.0 out of 5 stars after a about a yr
i love this camera but i have this lens and after about a year it stops working when you zoom in it says lens error i thought it was nothing and so bought another just like it and the same thing happens
Published 5 months ago by kristen

4.0 out of 5 stars Clarity and jitter free. What could be better!, August 10, 2012
I am really loving my new Nikon 1 V1 camera and the accessories I have purchased thus far for the camera. The Telephoto 30-110 is the latest of the lenses I have bought and really got a workout this past week when we took a beautiful trip to the California Central Coast and photographed everything that was possible ,and lots of shots with the telephoto. What was so great about the lens was how clear the images were, even in low light, and the movement stabilizer was the best. Made even shots where birds were flying rapidly, photograph clear and still. Everybody and his brother had immense cameras with two foot telephoto lenses on the trip. But I felt just dandy with my lightweight 30-110 and would wager my pics would rival even their best! The lens will last for years to come, is easy to install on the camera ,and light enough to do it one handed. A quality product as usual from the world of Nikon.

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll need this lens, July 14, 2012
We have a J1 that was offered w/ a 10mm so knew we would need the 30-110mm. We are NOT pros but, use this lens most of the time out of doors. My wife, difficult to please and likes her old cameras, now loves the J1 with the 30-110mm zoom. She also takes videos as well. You need this zoom lens if you will be using the "Nikon 1" series camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon 1 Nikkor 30-110 mm, March 12, 2014
A. Lewis (Kennett Square PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon 1 NIKKOR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 VR (White) (Electronics)
The lens gives a very clear picture, with good color. It is quite compact and easy to work with and to load into the Nikon carry case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeds my Expectations!, January 29, 2014
Love it!! Excellent zoom capabilities, exceeded my expectations. So glad I went with Nikon, I know I won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchase this Lense, August 11, 2012
If you buy (or own) the Nikon 1 V1 or J1 purchase this lense. The optics are very sharp, and its ability to pick up light in low light conditions is amazing and extremely helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars nikor 30-110, January 29, 2014
This review is from: Nikon 1 NIKKOR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 VR (White) (Electronics)
like everything about it size quality results...would recommend it to others and have done so many times. also have the 30 to 110 and love it

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, March 20, 2014
loved it.. totally recommended... on time shipping :) awesome product clicked so many things.. now i will be buying more than 110 zoom lens

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect pictures, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Nikon 1 NIKKOR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 VR (White) (Electronics)
Works awesome exactly how the reviews said love it should have bought it a long time ago works great .

5.0 out of 5 stars This Nikon camera lens should have come with base camera. AWESOME LENS!!!!, July 26, 2013
This review is from: Nikon 1 NIKKOR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 VR (White) (Electronics)
I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to buy this lens. It's take fanastics pictures and the HD Video through this lens is incredible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good telephoto lens, February 1, 2014
This is a very good telephoto lens for the Nikon 1 system. I've been pleasantly surprised by the quality of images it produces, and is one of three lenses in my small go-anywhere V1 kit, along with the 18.5/1.8 and 10/2.8. It's a tiny lens for what it does. I could get the same coverage by hooking up an F-mount lens, but any option I have would be much bigger. Bokeh is decent at longer focal lengths, even though the aperture is pretty slow.

Nikon 1 NIKKOR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 VR (White)
$249.00 $246.95