Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

*: White|Change

on August 10, 2012
I am really loving my new Nikon 1 V1 camera and the accessories I have purchased thus far for the camera. The Telephoto 30-110 is the latest of the lenses I have bought and really got a workout this past week when we took a beautiful trip to the California Central Coast and photographed everything that was possible ,and lots of shots with the telephoto. What was so great about the lens was how clear the images were, even in low light, and the movement stabilizer was the best. Made even shots where birds were flying rapidly, photograph clear and still. Everybody and his brother had immense cameras with two foot telephoto lenses on the trip. But I felt just dandy with my lightweight 30-110 and would wager my pics would rival even their best! The lens will last for years to come, is easy to install on the camera ,and light enough to do it one handed. A quality product as usual from the world of Nikon.
on July 14, 2012
We have a J1 that was offered w/ a 10mm so knew we would need the 30-110mm. We are NOT pros but, use this lens most of the time out of doors. My wife, difficult to please and likes her old cameras, now loves the J1 with the 30-110mm zoom. She also takes videos as well. You need this zoom lens if you will be using the "Nikon 1" series camera.
on February 16, 2015
I cannot say enough good things about this lens. This is a fantastic addition for those of you who are utilizing the Nikon system for your camera. As a quick aside, I purchased a pre-owned lens here on Amazon.com and want to say that it is a fabulous option for those of you who want to expand the number of lenses that you have in your arsenal at a more affordable price.

The image quality is unparalleled. You will get crisp shots with very little distortion. I have included a few photos that I have taken using this lens with my Nikon J1. Both have been color retouched after the image was taken to create different effects, but I hope the images give you a good idea of the sharpness that can be achieved with this item.

If you also have the Nikon J1, you will find that this lens works wonderfully with your camera body without being too heavy or bulky. It is also light enough for your tripod, and will not tip over due to excess weight.

I highly recommend this lens. Give it a try, and take your images to the next level. Happy photographing!!
review image review image
on May 5, 2015
Extremely happy with the lens. It looks great, light weight and powerful. I just wish I had a steadier hand when I took picture... Maybe I should cut down on the caffeine. The lens seems a little stiff when I am zooming to 110mm but still smooth and the images are very clear when I have my tripod with me.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on December 22, 2012
on the 2.7 crop factor this is a really powerful zoom....great for shooting pictures of children playing outdoor sports...you really do need the natural light to make this work well....I got it used at a really nice price...if you have no other Nikon lenses and don't have the adapter this is a really nice item

Yesterday was really the first chance I got to shoot outdoor sports with this...I went to a college rugby tournament and got some really amazing images using this lens...my copy is quite sharp...throughout the entire zoom range...I used to use a Nikon d300 at this event but the V1 gave me more keepers by a long shot... all I can say to the previous owner of this lens is ...Thank you...great lens at a great price
review image
on August 19, 2015
I wish I had bought the low aperture 18mm instead because the 10-30mm has enough zoom for most things. I guess it would be useful for a sports event or other performance. My daughter participated in a concert where I sat maybe 60 feet away and I still did not need to put on this lens. But there have been many instances where a low light lens would have been useful.
on March 27, 2014
I purchased this product refurbished. It works best in bright light, the focus is fast, and the images it takes are sharp. Though I'm no pro, I'm getting a lot of good shots with it, and couldn't be happier. It's a good addition to my kit.
on May 19, 2014
For anyone who has used DX format Nikons, this lens will seem miniscule despite covering the equivalent 55-200 range on a DX. Aurofocus is fast but not as fast as the 10-18.5 1 Nikon kit lens or the 10mm and 18,5mm primes. I'm sure image quality is limited by the V1 and J1 bodies. I'm looking for ward to the results when DxOMark rating come out when matched up to the V3 body.
on February 1, 2014
This is a very good telephoto lens for the Nikon 1 system. I've been pleasantly surprised by the quality of images it produces, and is one of three lenses in my small go-anywhere V1 kit, along with the 18.5/1.8 and 10/2.8. It's a tiny lens for what it does. I could get the same coverage by hooking up an F-mount lens, but any option I have would be much bigger. Bokeh is decent at longer focal lengths, even though the aperture is pretty slow.
on June 17, 2014
I absolutely Love this lens! I use it for taking pictures of animals. It's been great to get clear close-ups of birds, squirrels, wild rabbits & other animals without having to actually be close to them. It was only half the cost of the usual price for this item. It came in wonderful condition as well as in a very timely manner. I'm very pleased with my purchase.