Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on May 31, 2013
I've got this scope mounted on a Ruger American Rifle and I absolutely -love- the combination, particularly when looking at it from a value conscious perspective. This scope is bright, it's clear, it has superb adjustments and it appears to be rock solid. I am not a huge fan of all these new newfangled bells and whistle range-finding-bullet-drop-this-that-and-the-other scopes, so the "old school" Nikoplex "crosshairs" on this scope are right down this old fellers alley. Seriously, if you put this scope on one of the new bolt action "value" rifles (Savage, Ruger, etc) you will have one heckuva tack driving package for WAY less than what you used to have to spend for good glass and an accurate rifle.
on January 7, 2013
When it comes to rifle scopes, there are a lot of options and factors to consider, and every professional I talked to or read all said the same thing... nothing is more important on a rifle then the glass. The common consencise is that the glass should cost more then the rifle. And I guess thats true, up until you get to Nikon. High priced quality for a budget sized wallet. I picked this scope for my Ruger 10/22 Target rifle. It is one of the cleanest and clearest designs on the market. The Turrets are click adjust without a screw driver, and Nikon support is amazing. First of all you can go to thier website and dial in your gun and ammunition, and they tell you presciley how to set your scope up at say 25 yards in order for it to be zero at 100 yards or even 1000 yards. Next if you have a favorite gun/ammo combination you can order custom turrets for your setup. Again all of this at mid range pricing. I'm extremely happy with this purchase. It holds up well on my 10/22, and is the perfect scope for my needs.
on November 10, 2012
You can't beat Nikon's quality. For the price this is one of the best scopes out there. It is on a Mossberg predator 5.56 and hold zero, with 3/4" groups.
on November 18, 2012
This is a great scope for the price I have 3 bought one for grand son.
Also own a monarc and it is also great but about twice the cash
Want a bright,clear scpoe for a decent price this is it
on July 2, 2013
This scope is a great buy. Having used Nikon scopes on a majority of my firearms I'm pleased to report this is another great buy. This scope was a gift to a friend for his M1A. It has proven to be a rugged and reliable scope as to be expected from Nikon. It has been jarred around in transport, with stood hundreds of rounds and still holds a perfect Zero with 1 MOA from a standing position.
on July 1, 2013
NIKON MAKES A GOOD CENTERFIRE RIFLE SCOPE. HOLDS UP WELL TO LARGER CALIBERS. ALWAYS PURCHASE FROM AMAZON. GREAT SELECTION OF SCOPES, QUICK DELIVERY AT FAIR PRICES. WOULD RECCOMEND TO ALL.
on February 22, 2012
About a year ago I bought the scope for my .22 Ithaca Model 72 rifle. The adjustable power magnification allows great range versatility on your small game (or paper) target out to 100 yards. The glass is as clear and bright as when new. The reticle is a very fine hair line so it won't obstruct your target. I really appreciate the turrets which have 1/4 MOA clicks and a zero-reset.
on February 27, 2016
Brah, I was about to go Leupold, because they have some of the best scopes, but I settled for this Nikon because it was cheaper and I didn't want to spend much at the time of purchase. I was not disappointed. The scope is great and clear. I'm not sure how it holds up to a Leupold, but I am totally happy with this purchase. I have it mounted on my M1A and after a few hundred rounds it's held up and I'm sure I won't have much problems with this as I am only a casual shooter. I don't know how it holds up out on the field, but I am eager to try it out one of these days.
on September 10, 2015
I use two brands, Nikon and Leupold. I have four different Nikon scopes and all are exceptional for the money. Optics are clear and bright, good for small and medium size game on my hunting turf. Never had any issues with any pf them. This is the Nikoplex, which I like better than the BDC, the BDC has too many tick marks and sometimes is difficult to tune when changing around different bullet weights, grains and so on. This scope, mounted on a Browning, is every bit as good as a Leupold I have mounted on a Sako.
on December 12, 2012
Nikon makes a good product, with quality evident upon first glance. The Optics are good, with clarity and good light-gathering qualities. The scope performed as expected, with one exception...when sighting in, clicks did not necessarily correspond with actual reticle movement at 100 yds. Eventually got it sighted in and used it with success, mounted on my muzzleloader, during the recent deer season. Good price for a quality scope.