Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 27, 2013
The case has sturdy padding, which feels like it will actually protect the camera and lens. The case is well constructed, and looks very nice in person. The approximate exterior dimensions (which I didn't find in the product info) are: 9.25" wide x 3" deep x 6.5" tall
on June 20, 2013
I like this small, lightweight camera case, just big enough to hold my Nikon J1 camera in it's leather case and and my extra lens. Space left for extra batteries, manual, cable, and my manual. This case is quite well padded, and the strap is comfortable on my shoulder. The price was very good too!
on March 19, 2015
i have owned the black version of this bag for over a year, and it has proven to be just amazing. It is more than a camera bag, in fact. It is more of the ultimate gadget purse. It holds tablet, tiny items, camera with lens attached, and 2 other. lenses.
None of the lenses can be more than about 100 mm, and they must have a short hood as well.
To give you a better idea, this bag typically holds a v1 with 10 mm prime and the minimum hood, sony nex 7 body, 28 mm f3.5 takumar, and 105 mm f2.8 takumar lenses. there is still room for money, some personal stuff, a few batteries, and a few filters.

I used the attached strap for a while, but ended up using the tiny one that shipped with the nikon v1. It looks too skinny, but just try it!
amyway, for 7 dollars this bag is fantastic. get it as your tiny bag, and count on a larger one as well. Personally, i now use 2 of them for 2 separate compact camera systems.
on July 1, 2014
This is a nice little bag for my new Nikon 1. Since I have a lot of items that I purchased for my Nikon 1, including two lenses, I wish the big were a tad bigger, but all in all, it is well made and very attractive, and I can get everything in it if I pack it carefully.
on March 3, 2016
Love this little bag for our Nikon 1 camera and lenses. Fits the mirrorless size cameras just right with enough adjustable internal dividers to keep thing safe. I have found a way to double up the shoulder strap to make it a convenient short handle. Good quality nylon fabric and front clasp
on June 18, 2013
I use it everyday to carry my camera around and I must say its a wonderful product, it fits all my chargers and wires in the pockets too, perfect for a vacation or simple outing that you want to take pictures at!
on August 18, 2014
NICE. Well padded, multi adjustable interior. Extra pocket front (buckle) and rear (zip) . In front also vertical zipper perfect
for owner's manual, field manuals. Holds camera/extra lenses, recharger, batteries, cleaner..NO PROBLEM.
This is a very nice little case, small footprint , BIG storage. Perfect for the Nikon V1 or J1 series. Holds
camera with 30-110 mm lens attached, no problem.
SUPER DEAL , well made.
on February 10, 2015
This bag is just a bit too small and maybe the size wouldn't be a problem if the front clip pocket would stay closed, however it pops open very easily and now I can't use that pocket at all. Hoping I can still return and get a different style.
on July 22, 2013
I am so happy I purchased this camera bag...I read the reviews and agree...the Nikon 1 camera fits it perfectly with a lens on it plus and additional lens.
on May 10, 2016
I got this Nikon camera bag for my Nikon cam. It works great. Manufactured great. It is sturdy, and has a great format in the inside. It has not scratched my camera and I give this product 5 stars. I ordered the red one. I just love the way it hugs my cam while on the go