5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER PRODUCT
What a great case this turned out to be. We got the Nicon 1 and an extra lens and it all, plus my wallet, cell phone and keys fit well in there. I am a mom of 3 and this is just the ideal bag to protect a good camera and carry a few extra things in.

Great product for a great price.
Published 12 months ago by S. Metzdorf

3.0 out of 5 stars NIKON CARRIER
I WAS A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH MY CAMERA DID FIT IN THE CASE IT IS TO SNUGGED. WHEN I PLACE THE CAMERA INSIDE I AM ABLE TO SEE THE LENS KIND OF STICKING OUT.
Published 4 months ago by penny7

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER PRODUCT, July 18, 2013
This review is from: Nikon 1 Series Deluxe Digital Camera Case (Gray) for 1 S1, S2, J1, J2, J3, J4, V1, V2, V3, AW1 (Electronics)

Great product for a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my camera, May 20, 2013
I have recently gotten a Nikon 1 J1, and it fits perfectly into this product. In the bag, I can fit the camera (with a lens attached to it), a lens hood, a charger, and another lens. There's also plenty of space for SD cards. The interior is soft and plush. I know my camera is well protected in the bag, and it seems very rugged.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, July 11, 2013
Great bag. My girlfriend even used it as a purse on our trip to Italy! Got to buy another one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag!, July 7, 2013
Aiky (Mechanicsburg, PA) - See all my reviews
This bag was totally made for the Nikon 1 J1! At first I looked at it and said there was no way that I can fit all my camera accessories in it, but I was proven wrong. It fits the camera, the 10-30mm lens, the 30-110 lens, lens filters, cleaning kit, SD cards, and battery charger with still more room to fit a few other things.

It doesn't have compartments but it does have padded velcro separators so you can adjust the size of the compartment that you need. It's well padded so you know the camera is well protected.

Overall it's a great little bag made for my Nikon 1 J1. Much better than the camera case I had bought for it. I also love the silver color because it goes with my white camera perfectly!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits camera and lens, June 6, 2014
I bought this for the Nikon 1J3 and an additional lens. Both fit with no problem. There is also room on the side for an extra battery. The pocket in front can hold something and has a good clasp that won't pop open. There is a neat padded piece that is on both sides and fits across the top, secured with Velcro, for added protection. A very good case for the camera. It would be even better if there were a separation between the camera and the extra lens so they wouldn't bump, but the padded top piece can be folded down between them for that purpose. The gray is more silver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 14, 2014
Good little bay will hold camera and extra big lens comfortably. Pockets to carry battery charger & extra batteries. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits everything I needed it, September 21, 2013
I can put inside it whatever I need: my charger, extra lens, cables. It is very elegant and everybody I know loves it. Very safe to take your camera and accesories

5.0 out of 5 stars camera bag, June 17, 2013
Great camera bag. Prefect size. It holds everything that came with my camera. Is lite weight and no problems getting through security at the airport.

4.0 out of 5 stars but works good., July 8, 2014
A tad small for the camera, extra lens, battery, charger, and anything else, but works good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 7, 2014