Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nikon 1 Series & Coolpix Deluxe Digital Camera Case (Gray) for 1 S2, J4, V3, AW1, Coolpix L830, L840, P530, P600, P610, P900
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 18, 2013
What a great case this turned out to be. We got the Nicon 1 and an extra lens and it all, plus my wallet, cell phone and keys fit well in there. I am a mom of 3 and this is just the ideal bag to protect a good camera and carry a few extra things in.

Great product for a great price.
on May 20, 2013
I have recently gotten a Nikon 1 J1, and it fits perfectly into this product. In the bag, I can fit the camera (with a lens attached to it), a lens hood, a charger, and another lens. There's also plenty of space for SD cards. The interior is soft and plush. I know my camera is well protected in the bag, and it seems very rugged.
on July 7, 2013
This bag was totally made for the Nikon 1 J1! At first I looked at it and said there was no way that I can fit all my camera accessories in it, but I was proven wrong. It fits the camera, the 10-30mm lens, the 30-110 lens, lens filters, cleaning kit, SD cards, and battery charger with still more room to fit a few other things.

It doesn't have compartments but it does have padded velcro separators so you can adjust the size of the compartment that you need. It's well padded so you know the camera is well protected.

Overall it's a great little bag made for my Nikon 1 J1. Much better than the camera case I had bought for it. I also love the silver color because it goes with my white camera perfectly!
on July 11, 2013
Great bag. My girlfriend even used it as a purse on our trip to Italy! Got to buy another one!
on August 19, 2014
I just returned from vacation and this handy little bag was perfect. It was large enough to carry my Nikon camera, plus a few other things. It doubled as a crossbody handbag on the days that I didn't want to carry something larger with me. I love the color and quality. It was a good buy.
on June 6, 2014
I bought this for the Nikon 1J3 and an additional lens. Both fit with no problem. There is also room on the side for an extra battery. The pocket in front can hold something and has a good clasp that won't pop open. There is a neat padded piece that is on both sides and fits across the top, secured with Velcro, for added protection. A very good case for the camera. It would be even better if there were a separation between the camera and the extra lens so they wouldn't bump, but the padded top piece can be folded down between them for that purpose. The gray is more silver.
on July 19, 2015
Bought this camera bag to go with my Nikon Coolpix L840. I love it. I used it recently on a vacation to Alaska as a purse/camera bag and it worked great. I love the color-I think it actually looks like a purse and not a camera bag-which I loved. I had enough room for my camera, my wallet, and the side pocket my cell phone. I also put in a pack of gum and our hotel key on the side and it worked great. It has plenty of pockets for storage and whatever else you would want to put in there. I used it like a crossbody purse and it was easy to carry.
on December 29, 2015
Fits my Nikon 1 J4 and an additional 30-110mm lense and bayonet hood with room for my phone, charger, and cables and wallet. It looks more like a purse/bag than a camera bag so that's a bonus for travel.
on July 17, 2015
I have a nikon camera that didn't come with a case. So I bought this one to not just hold the camera but also the battery charger the extra lens, and extra room for my keys. I have had this case for about 2 years and its still in great condition very durable, Its made very well.
on May 15, 2015
I thought it would be way smaller than it actually was. But it's a cute and useful bag nevertheless. Would recommend it, good padding making it a tight fit for your camera and an extra lens. But you can tell everything is well protected!