Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nikon Starter Digital SLR Camera Case - Gadget Bag and Cameta Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on December 19, 2009
I purchased this bag about 8 months ago. I have been a photographer for about 10 years now and have used lots of bags. I have bags for all of my film SLR cameras. I am yet to find the perfect bag but this one works well for my Nikon D60.

I carry in it a D60 with an attached 35mm 1.8 dx lens (with reversed hood), an 18-135mm dx zoom (with reversed hood), a 50mm 1.4 ai, a 50 mm 1.8 d, USB transfer cable, body cap, spare rear lens cap, remote control, extra SD card, lens pen, spare battery, lens cloth, couple of 52mm filters and could I squeeze the battery charger into the front pocket if need be. I still have room in the main compartment for one more prime lens if I need it.

I like and use fast prime lenses 90% of the time and rarely use flash. So for me it works great. If you have a flash unit and more than 2 zooms you may need a bigger bag. Most people use lots of zooms and flash so I will try to help you guys too because most descriptions of bags that are helpful to me include an idea of capacity. so here goes...A smaller bodied camera with an attached an 18-55 zoom, another bigger lens (55-200 VR?), sb flash unit and maybe a small prime.

I like:

small size vs capacity
comfortable strap
well made

I don't like:

Nikon badge on the outside advertises your gear
looks like a camera bag
a little boxy to truly be comfortable for long walks (but not bad..it beats backpacks)
on March 19, 2010
This product is just as described. Be aware that it is a Starter Case. I'm using mine for the D5000 and it's a tight fit for the camera and extra lens. If you want a bag that will hold lots of gadgets and add-ons this bag is not for you. It's a nice case for a trip where you will not need a lot of accessories with your camera.
on July 29, 2011
My husband surprised me with a new Nikon D3100 SLR camera for my birthday. Upon opening the box, we quickly realized I also needed a new case. We found this one at Target (it also came with a "starter kit" DVD), but it was $49.95. I opted to search online and was thrilled to find the same product for less money. Ordering and shipping were a breeze. Would definitely recommend.
on January 17, 2011
The pictures shown in the ad show that it has space for multiple lenses and a camera. Without finagling around the lenses there is no way that they can fit in the bag. It doesn't hold a D90 and two lenses very easily, but gets the job done. Other than the smallish size the bag is excellent and does the job. Has enough storage to store the cords battery charger and other extras needed for amateur photography.
on November 24, 2011
I received a D3100 as a gift but did not have a good case to fit it in. I found this case and it fits the camera with the lens, charger, strip, and a few additional items. It also comes with a zipper pouch and side pouch. Good overall camera. Only issue is the sides of the flap expose the camera a bit.
on January 12, 2014
The image is deceiving. I thought the bag was much bigger and thought I was getting a great deal. The bag arrived on time and I was a little disappointed because I knew that my camera, 2 lenses, chords, batteries, memory cards, etc would not all fit into the tiny bag.
on April 7, 2015
This is a nice little Nikon case that does a great job of providing adequate padded space for my L830 camera with extension tube and protective lens installed. Still room for batteries, lens brush, extra lens filters, the smaller lens cap when the extension tube comes off, and even room for a large tripod. Just kidding about the tripod but can get the others in quite easily. Padding is movable so space can be adjusted as needed. Comes with a lens cleaning cloth, too.
on April 18, 2011
I am very happy with this camera case. It fits my Nikon D3100 perfectly and isn't too bulky.
It works well for me but maybe not for someone with a lot of equipment as it is on the smaller size.
I would definitely recommend it.
on September 19, 2013
A little small, but sturdy and easy to use.

Perfect I guess for the 1 lens camera guy that I am.

Has a front zipper pocket and inside mesh zipper pocket.

Thanks

Bill In CO
on January 13, 2016
I like this bag, I was so excited when I did receive it. It is made very well, and is exactly liked described, for a STARTER. If you don't have alot of things you need to keep in your bag then this is the bag for you! But if you plan on growing you & have this bag, you might have to upgrade it as well, just because it is a beginner bag if you grow your lense collection anyway!