- Paperback: 132 pages
- Publisher: Hardinge Simpole Limited (October 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1843820609
- ISBN-13: 978-1843820604
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.3 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,385,475 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Nimsowitsch / Larsen Attack Paperback – October 1, 2002
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Top Customer Reviews
Raymond Keene is a British Chess Champion,and the first British Player to achieve a FIDE (World Chess Federation) Grandmaster norm. He was awarded the OBE for services to chess in 1985. He is Chess Correspondent of The Times,The Sunday Times,The Spectator, and The International Herald Tribune. He is a prolific author of chess books, several of which are classics of the genre. He has organised three World Chess Championships.