Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nina 'Angelica' Antique Silver Crystal Statement Bracelet, 6.5"
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 31, 2014
I order this bracelet to wear with the Nina "Eiffel" earrings for my wedding and they matched perfectly! I received so many compliments on them. This is a quality bracelet is great and it looks even better in person. One of my friends loved it so much she ordered it to wear for her wedding as well.
on October 8, 2012
I ordered this bracelet for my niece to wear for her wedding. It arrived on time in perfect condition and is absolutely beautiful. It is a very stunning piece of jewelry - just exquisite and a very nice size on the wrist. Words can't really describe what a gorgeous piece of jewelry this is.
on November 27, 2012
This is a statement bracelet -- so classy, so elegant. Looked beautiful in my wedding photos. Not too wide, not too thin, not too sparkly, certainly not dull, not overpowering. Just perfect. The clasp is cleverly hidden in the photograph, but it did not bother me. I did need to spin the bracelet around my wrist a few times throughout the night to hide the clasp, but that is minor. I am wearing it again to my husband's christmas party with an elegant black party dress. Repurpose!
on March 18, 2013
The Nina Bridal Angelica Antique Silver Crystal Statement Bracelet is nice, but the clasp is an inch long, making the bracelet 7 1/2", not 6 1/2" as it is described. I was very disappointed in the extra inch and had to return the bracelet as it was too large for my small wrist. Also, the clasp should be smaller so that there isn't such a large section of the bracelet without the beautiful design. This would be much more lovely with a smaller and less obvious clasp.
on October 24, 2014
This was nice enough, but I found one of similar quality at a local shop for 9.99$. I felt the quality of this did not match the price. The seller was great though, I'd buy from them again.
on July 2, 2013
Very beautiful peace of jewerly that looks exclusive and elegant. Even would fit someone with a bit bigger wrists.
very satisfied :)
on February 22, 2013
Absolutely a gorgeous piece of jewelry! Was everyhting I expected it to be and cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day.