|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$30.00 - $42.00|
- Rubber sole
- Dazzling sandal with fabric floral adornment
- Adjustable hook-and-loop straps
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
She will adore the Charla sandals from Nina.
- Sequin textile upper in a sandal style with an open toe
- Dual Velcro hook-and-loop straps
- Floral detail at the vamp
- Smooth lining with a cushioning footbed
- Traction outsole
Nina Footwear is one of the few family-run fashion companies in the shoe business. In the early 1950s, Mike and Stanley Silverstein were strolling around New York when they saw a woman walk by in wood bottom sandals. They asked her about where she had bought them, and when she named a chic boutique in the city, the two brothers knew the time was right to launch their reinterpretation of the clog -- a sexy, platform slide with a wood stiletto-like heel. It was this simple slide that launched Nina Footwear. Today, Nina's sexy, well-priced shoes are widely featured in fashion magazines. A favorite of the "splurge vs. steal" columns, Nina is frequently shown as the only fashion item under $100 along side of shoes priced from $300-$700.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00G57BIEE
- Item model number: Charla - K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 28, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My daughter is very picky about shoes and she loved these. She said they were very comfortable.Published 15 months ago by Kelli H.
Love those sandals for my daughter. They are just as great of a quality as Stride Rite for a 1/3 of the price. I'm hooked on this brand. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Jackie Carroll