Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nina 'Chantal' Czech Crystal Vintage Inspired Bracelet
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

67%
33%

on May 10, 2013
Very pretty bracelet. Goes well with the dramatic Nina earrings I bought to go with it for our wedding. Substantial but not over the top. Like most Nina jewelry, has an antique-y old world feel to it.
on October 10, 2012
This bracelet is very nice, the picture does not do it justice. Much better than anything I could find in department stores. I'm sure I'll wear this many times when I need to wear a formal dress.
on November 28, 2012
The pictures truly do not do this bracelet justice. It is much prettier in person than it appears online. I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!