|Fits as expected||
Nina Women's Culver Bridal Pump
|Price:||$17.99 - $100.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Leather sole
- Heel measures approximately 2.25"
- Heel Height: 2 1/2"
- Fit: This style tends to run small. For an accurate fit we recommend purchasing a 1/2 size larger than you typically purchase. For example, if you normally purchase a size 7, we recommend purchasing a size 7 1/2.
- Features of this item include: Bridal, Evening, Metallic, Open Toe/Peep Toe, Pleated, Prom, Satin, Wedding
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Slip into Nina's Culver kitten heel shoe for instant glam . It features a rich satin upper, pretty pintucks over the twisted design of the vamp, and a flirty open toe. Pair them with pretty party dresses or any evening attire for an always-appropriate classic look.
Slip into Nina's Culver kitten heel shoe for instant glam . It features a rich satin upper, pretty pintucks over the twisted design of the vamp, and a flirty open toe. Pair them with pretty party dresses or any evening attire for an always-appropriate classic look.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00295QDQ4
- Item model number: Culver
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 14, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The shoe is simple and yet elegant at the same time. I look forward to wearing them in less than a month!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The reviews seem to collectively suggest going larger but I highly disagree. I wear a 6.5 or 7 and these are too large as a 7. I would buy your normal shoe size. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
I will not purchase this product again. Very uncomfortable fit, too stiff, toes fit very tight.Published 1 month ago by Reynukar Seeboo
I bought this to wear at my wedding, but it was too small, I bought a larger size and it still didn't fit well, it was too narrow and uncomfortable. Read morePublished 1 month ago by L. Francis
There is a dark mark on the front of the shoe, the white stitching is showing through on the navy which looks cheap. Would like a refund or a new heelPublished 1 month ago by Liz Carr
I have ordered a smaller size of the identical shoe and am very hopeful that they will fit properly. Read morePublished 2 months ago by MommaMarsha
Bought these for my wedding, unfortunately they were a bit narrow. They were a great quality but not very comfortable.Published 4 months ago by RRach