Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 18, 2013
I ordered these shoes last minute for my wedding because of the color. I wear a size 9 shoe, and ordered these in a 9. They fit perfectly. To my surprise, they were so comfortable and very formal looking. I wore them from 1:00 pm until midnight, and danced for 4 hours straight. They caused no blisters, and no pain. Perfect formal shoes.
on December 31, 2014
These shoes are perfect! I rarely wear heels, much less heels this size, but when I tried on these shoes today I barely noticed it! They are beautiful in color and style, not to mention incredibly comfortable. I tried them on right from the box and doubt I'll have to spend too much time breaking them in before my wedding because they are so comfortable. I am looking forward to wearing these shoes because I love them so much. I might even order another pair in a different color just to have (or for my bridesmaids to wear!) because they are very cute and classy looking.
review image review image
on July 9, 2011
It is hard to find navy shoes, so I was thrilled when I found this pair on Amazon. They are comfortable, stylish, and just the right size heel. I will look to Amazon for shoes more often.
on July 18, 2012
As always a beautiful pair of Nina shoes. I own several. I have a wide foot and love the way the are constructed. The size 9 looks like it is true to size. I do know that the Satin can stretch. I teach school, wear these to school and can stay in them all day long!!! Will be back for more.
on July 9, 2013
Comfortable enough to wear all day. I bought them for my son's wedding. I can't wait to wear them there. They are a perfect match to my dress.
on April 19, 2016
The apple green is exactly as pictured and one of the reasons I purchased this particular shoe. The other selling point was the reviews saying how comfortable the shoe is. I don't completely agree with that . The heel is narrow and I feel a bit wobbly in it. I do think it's pretty and the width is perfect. I wear 5.5 to 6 wide, occasionaly a 6.5 in a closed toe and often a wide isn't wide enough. The length is good too. I wish all reviews stated that info on open toed shoes because my toes have to come near the end of the front edge or it looks too big. So I'd recommend this shoe for color, width options and style and caution anyone who needs a genuinely comfortable shoe.
on September 12, 2011
These shoes are classy, well made, and comfortable. The sizing is a bit small. I had to return 8.5 for a 9 so I recommend buying a size up.
on April 25, 2016
While the shoes are nice, they were not the color red I was looking for. Despite the picture showing a much darker, burgundy color, I can assure you these are a true red. Not what I wanted at all. I typically wear a size eight, and these are about a half size too big.. I'll keep the shoes, b/c it'd be too much of a hassle to return.....
on March 12, 2013
I bought these for a wedding I am in this summer. They are the perfect yellow, exactly as the picture shows. They are comfortable and the sizes are consistent. I can't wait to wear these!!
on January 8, 2016
These shoes are great! I purchased them for an event and they looked beautiful. They arrived in original box and packaging and were boxed carefully, so no damage upon arrival.

They are true to size and are extremely comfortable to wear. I sometimes have issues wearing high heels, particularly ones that have toe area shaped like this one, but my toes did not feel crushed and I was not in pain during or after wearing them.

I received so many compliments on these shoes! I would definitely purchase again in a different color or different model from the same brand.