5.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfortable
I ordered these shoes last minute for my wedding because of the color. I wear a size 9 shoe, and ordered these in a 9. They fit perfectly. To my surprise, they were so comfortable and very formal looking. I wore them from 1:00 pm until midnight, and danced for 4 hours straight. They caused no blisters, and no pain. Perfect formal shoes.
Published 9 months ago by AL

1.0 out of 5 stars Ouch
I have lots of peep toe shoes, but I didn't keep this pair because the fit was awful. I know there are a lot of reviews that say otherwise, but they didn't work for me. They are very pretty and a beautiful shade of "true"navy blue. It could just be me, but sadly they had to go back.
Published 23 months ago by Kat Lanz

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfortable, September 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE SHOES, July 9, 2011
This review is from: Nina Women's Forbes Pump (Apparel)
It is hard to find navy shoes, so I was thrilled when I found this pair on Amazon. They are comfortable, stylish, and just the right size heel. I will look to Amazon for shoes more often.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoes, September 12, 2011
This review is from: Nina Women's Forbes Pump (Apparel)
These shoes are classy, well made, and comfortable. The sizing is a bit small. I had to return 8.5 for a 9 so I recommend buying a size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and sexy, July 9, 2013
This review is from: Nina Women's Forbes Pump (Apparel)
Comfortable enough to wear all day. I bought them for my son's wedding. I can't wait to wear them there. They are a perfect match to my dress.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, March 12, 2013
This review is from: Nina Women's Forbes Pump (Apparel)
I bought these for a wedding I am in this summer. They are the perfect yellow, exactly as the picture shows. They are comfortable and the sizes are consistent. I can't wait to wear these!!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful shoes, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Nina Women's Forbes Pump (Apparel)
these shoes are not only beautiful but extremely comfortable as well. I wore them for my wedding so I just made sure to wear them prior to scratch up the bottom because they are a little slippery but other than that I love them!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love this shoe, November 1, 2012
This review is from: Nina Women's Forbes Pump (Apparel)
I wore these shoes for my wedding and absolutely loved them. Super comfortable. Listen to the other reviews, I am a solid 10, but got a 9.5 and they fit perfectly. My big toe did get a little blister, but it was gone in a day. The only bad thing is that the sole became really scratched and damaged after two wears. Will have to bring them to the cobbler.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, July 18, 2012
This review is from: Nina Women's Forbes Pump (Apparel)
As always a beautiful pair of Nina shoes. I own several. I have a wide foot and love the way the are constructed. The size 9 looks like it is true to size. I do know that the Satin can stretch. I teach school, wear these to school and can stay in them all day long!!! Will be back for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE these shoes!!!!, January 27, 2014
This review is from: Nina Women's Forbes Pump (Apparel)
I bought these for my upcoming wedding and they are PERFECT!!! It's so hard to find the right shade of red and these shoes did not disappoint. I've been wearing them around the house to break them in and they are very comfortable!! The heel height is just enough heel to give you a boost, but not too much that you can't walk around properly. I'm seriously in love with these shoes. Very elegant and timeless!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous but.., August 31, 2011
Rita Martinez "mo0nangel" (santo domingo, dominican republic) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nina Women's Forbes Pump (Apparel)
I am not the type of girl that walks on high heels all the time, so that may be the reason why after standing on my two feet for uh let's see, 7 hrs, my feet were in so much pain and swollen! Other than that these Nina Forbes shoes were just beautiful for my wedding! They were the right shade of Ivory which matched perfectly with my dress. They have a 4" heel which if you're not used to walking around in high heels all the time might be a problem. I would've loved if they had a shorter heel but overall they were comfy and elegant. The great thing is they can be worn to other occasions not just a wedding. Definitely worth the money. Especially since they were so much more expensive at Macy's and JCPenny's.

Nina Women's Forbes Pump