4.0 out of 5 stars Nice detail
Nice detail in the room. However, shipping costs much more than the item. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't buy this item.
Published on October 15, 2009 by N. Ghulian

1.0 out of 5 stars Care more about reviews than sending out products
I ordered this switch plate and my order was canceled without explanation. When I gave them a scathing review, they emailed me to say they would send me one free of charge if I took away my review. So I did, and yet they never sent the switchplate! I tried to email them again to see if they would still send me one, and no response. So my bad review is coming back.
Published on May 20, 2010 by Ashley A. Fleming

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Care more about reviews than sending out products, May 20, 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Consider this when reading reviews, July 6, 2010
APS412 (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Nine Planets Decorative Switchplate Cover
My order was due between June 24 and July 2 -- this was a much longer shipping time than the other products I purchased that day and the day after I purchased this order. I had not received it by July 6, so I wrote a negative review in the customer feedback section. The seller responded with a snippy e-mail about how the delay was caused by the holiday. In reality, had the company shipped the product when they were supposed to, it would have been here by July 2, which was NOT a holiday.

The seller also offered to refund my shipping fees if I deleted my neagtive commments. I see from other reviews that the seller has made this deal with other customers, too.

When ordering from this seller, keep this in mind. You might be seeing only a portion of all the negative comments.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice detail, October 15, 2009
This review is from: The Nine Planets Decorative Switchplate Cover

1.0 out of 5 stars Are you serious?! Paper wraped plastic cover!, November 25, 2011
This review is from: The Nine Planets Decorative Switchplate Cover
When I took this out of the package, I seriously couldn't believe my eyes! This is a cheap plastic switchplate cover that someone literally printed the picture that is supposed to be on here and glued it to the cover. The image is even the mirror image of the one pictured, so it's not even a good attempt.
Not only this, but the planets are all foggy and the picture is not sharp and clear, nor are the colors bright.
After taping the printed image on the cover, the screw holes were then punched out, leaving messy punched out holes!
I'm honestly offended by this transaction and I will be contacting Amazon about this.
Seriously, the corners are folded paper because of how this was made! AND not to mention the scratches on this thing!

UPDATE* After contacting the seller, I was refuned the same day for the item and for shipping. I appreciate how they handled it so fast. I still stand by the product review though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Switchplate, Really Accents our Nursery Nicely, November 21, 2010
EMqube "qube" (Houston, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Nine Planets Decorative Switchplate Cover
My experience with this product was excellent all around. My item shipped within 2 days of ordering, and arrived 2 days later.

The plate is very nice and is a perfect accent to my son's space-themed nursery. Most notable about this product for me was that Pluto is NOT INCLUDED on the design of the plate. Many times I'm looking to buy items (whether it be books, sheets, posters, etc.) about our solar system for our children they incorrectly contain or present our solar system as having 9 planets, which it of course does not.

For a niche light switch plate, this item is reasonably priced. Many plate covers cost around this price in local hardware stores, and are not specifically suited to a particular theme. Even when compared to generic plate covers, this one is still competitively priced.

Nice gloss finish, good quality metal plate, and a really great design make this product worth what I paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great decoration, May 10, 2010
This review is from: The Nine Planets Decorative Switchplate Cover
Excellent product for those who are int planets. I got mine for the same price but MUCH cheaper shipping on the other site. Not naming names but it starts with an E. Overall good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 8, 2014
This review is from: The Nine Planets Decorative Switchplate Cover
Item as described. Fast ship. Matches same decor patter perfectly. Thank You!!! ☆☆☆☆☆

3.0 out of 5 stars Upset it didn't fit!, April 23, 2014
This review is from: The Nine Planets Decorative Switchplate Cover
I ordered this and when it came I thought I had ordered a double switch but it was single it was alright quality the screws for it were just floating around my box not in the wrapper but if they had a double switch I would order again

5.0 out of 5 stars light cover, January 2, 2014
This review is from: The Nine Planets Decorative Switchplate Cover
I bought my grandson everything I could find about space, he loves this, is one more thing in his room, it looks nice

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but not worth the cost., December 8, 2013
This review is from: The Nine Planets Decorative Switchplate Cover
Took along time to be delivered. Screws were painted white not black or anything to match the switchplate. Also, be very careful not to scratch the plate when installing, the sticker comes off very easy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›