5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great Shoes
The Nine West AUSTIN high heel pumps are, in my opinion, more than a woman can
ask for. Very soft, and comfortable right from the first time you try them on.
Not only do they feel right, but look great with any outfit, whether you wear them with pant suits, skirts or dress, you can count on Nine West shoes to make you look and feel your feminine best...
Published on August 10, 2011 by kathy lynne

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointed
I am a Nine West fan for some time now and I have many of their shoes in my collection. The BLACK LEATHER however in the AUSTIN collection is terrible and made cheaply. I have bought these shoes twice for work and although the heel is good... the material seems cheaply made and unauthentic. I haven't purchased other colors though but I can warn you that at least the BLACK...
Published 13 months ago by S. Duncan

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great Shoes, August 10, 2011
The Nine West AUSTIN high heel pumps are, in my opinion, more than a woman can
ask for. Very soft, and comfortable right from the first time you try them on.
With a sleek heel a great looking toe box and supple leather, the Austin will make a woman look very classy in any place or situation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfy heel yet, June 18, 2013
This review is from: Nine West Women's Austin (Shoes)
I am usually a solid size 8. Have a bit wider foot and since pumps usually run narrow I bought the 8.5. I wear these with a uniform and have spent all day on my feet on concrete. These shoes were great the entire time. Very soft leather that I'm sure I'll trash in no time, but they are so comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, October 17, 2012
D. Caine (On the Maryland shores) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nine West Women's Austin (Shoes)
I am so hesitant to purchase shoes online because each shoe and each foot has its own "fit" --- I have returned several shoes that I purchased online -- so I almost didn't buy these but I just couldn't find what I was looking for in the store after searching for many, many months! Well, these were just perfect! First, it is very rare to find a shoe offered in size 10 1/2 --- I generally wear a 10 but appreciate the little extra toe room when buying pointy toe dress shoes. The color was exactly what I was looking to buy --- a neutral nearly skin-tone that will go with just about anything. The heel height is just right -- it's dressed up but I can still "run around" easily and comfortably. The leather is soft and the sole is flexible. I really couldn't ask for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the shoes, September 8, 2011
This review is from: Nine West Women's Austin (Shoes)
I love these shoes. They are very comfortable and true to size. It is a great choice for almost anything you wear too. I would recommend these shoes to anyone who wants a classy look and comfortable heels.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, March 8, 2014
This review is from: Nine West Women's Austin (Apparel)
These shoes fit very well and are so cute and stylish. I was afraid the heel was not a high as what I wanted but it is and these shoes look great with everything. It took forever to find exactly the right leopard shoe, but now I have it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, February 17, 2014
This review is from: Nine West Women's Austin (Apparel)
I love these shoes. They are my go to work heels. They don't need to be broken in and they fit true to size. I own a pair in nude and black. I will be ordering more colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and cute!, December 21, 2013
This review is from: Nine West Women's Austin (Apparel)
Love them, they go with everything! Fit is just right and the heel isn't too high for me. Definitely recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars These pumps are great!, April 14, 2012
Big AL (Heidelberg, Germany) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nine West Women's Austin (Apparel)
The perfect shade with a nice size heel (not too high not too low). Very comfortable and true to size!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than CK's Dolly!, June 27, 2013
C. NIZNY (St. Ptersburg, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nine West Women's Austin (Apparel)
Unbelievably comfortable right outta the box! I just bought another pair. As a restaurant manager, good 10 hour work shoes are a must. These more than met the challenge. They are stylish, the footbed is well-padded and the nonslip sole creates enough traction even on slippery kitchen tiles. A good purchase for a woman with places to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and comfortable, September 25, 2012
This review is from: Nine West Women's Austin (Apparel)
I love this shoe. It is pretty and comfortable. I wear it to work at a job where I am on my feet quite a bit and my feet never hurt. I also love the pointy toe.

Nine West Women's Austin