Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on July 23, 2012
This is a genuinely gorgeous and versatile dress that can go from day to evening. The print is fresh and the heavy but breathable fabric holds its shape but moves beautifully and has no show-through. The tailoring is exceptional, featuring double seams, quality closures, and a lined and a boned top that keeps its shape. The gored sections of the dress create a well-defined chest and waist, while the bottom flares into a flirty A-line. The fit is true-to-size and the length is perfect. The flattering neckline isn't too low cut, so it's appropriate for for work and a night on the town. I get a million compliments when I wear it. This one's a keeper.
on August 6, 2012
The print with its hem border of mouth-watering red and pink and orange poppies is really inspired. I am small through the rib cage and shoulders so the size 2 fit me perfectly even though I normally take a size 4 to accommodate my bottom half. The full skirt on this dress makes the size 2 fit me. In any case this is a very feminine and fun silhouette. I got lots of compliments on it!
on August 15, 2012
LOVE this dress.
The ribbed lining on it really helps keep my body in the perfect shape. (And it doesn't hurt my posture since it forces me to sit and stand straight)
I probably bought a size too small but it is quiet snug in the shoulders for me.

NOTE: I bought this dress a couple years ago at ROSS for probably no more than $50. Amazon, this is not a current season, why mark it up to +$100??
on August 19, 2012
In response to LovesChocolate's review, Nine West released an amazingly similar dress several years ago. I purchased mine at Nordstrom's. The older dress had a solid black strip under the bust and was a little more empire-waisted. The back had an additional strap. Other than that, the dress looks identical to the Amazon version.

The newer version, the one that Amazon is selling, is the one I've seen this past spring at Macy's.
on September 11, 2012
I bought this dress at Ross last year for $14.99. They still had some when i was last there. Also available at Macys and Jcpenny for around 19.99. Gorgeous dress but definitely not worth over $100
on October 6, 2012
I love this dress. Its fitted, feminine, flirty and can easily go from office to night-time. I always get compliments when I wear it.
on October 9, 2012
The design and fit of the dress were very nice. Unfortunately, the zipper arrived broken - - literally RIPPED apart from the dress and impossible to use. I am frankly disgusted that the Fulfillment Department lacked the appropraite Quality Assurance protocols (or failed to comply with them). This product never should have been sent out in this condition. Of course the product was sold out, so I ordered this for nothing and the experience proved a waste of my time.