Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on December 19, 2014
Love it
review image
on April 7, 2014
The watch is really nice..I put turquoise and silver bracelets with it and it really makes a statement. The color turquoise face is a little darker than the picture but it is still beautiful..I would recommend it.
on August 3, 2014
Beautiful watch for the money. I loved the turquoise blue face! The watch came perfectly wrapped in its box. This watch has a large face, but it looks really nice. I didn't have to remove any links either. It fit my wrist perfectly. It looks really nice with silver bracelets too. Can't beat the price!
on December 3, 2015
I absolutely love this watch. I am not willing to spend hundreds of dollars for name brand watches, so I decided to try this one out. I like the boyfriend style watches. It is sleek and modern. It was easy to take off the links. I get compliments all the time. I like how large the numbers are. I have had no issues with it. The quality is excellent. I am a Nine West watch fan. I got several, some from 10 years ago that look as good as new and function well.
on August 13, 2014
This watch was not for me because I like a thicker watch and band. But if you like big and thin, you might like it. The turquoise was also way too bright for my taste. Again, this is a personal thing. The watch looked like it would be a nice piece.
on May 28, 2014
Teal/turquoise is my favorite color so I love how vibrant this blue is in this watch. It is a big face but I knew that from reading the description. It looks great stacked with bracelets or alone. Great price too.
on October 24, 2014
This watch is too good for its price! I bought it with not so high expectations because it was really cheap but it definitely was worth it! It feels solid, durable and it's heavy. Goes with everything you wear and I'd definitely recommend it :D
on June 3, 2014
I love this watch. I wanted something that would make a statement but not a flashy one. This watch it the mark. The face is lovely and the color is spot on.
I'm looking at their other colors now...
on February 21, 2015
Husband bought me this for Xmas; love
review image
on June 3, 2014
Bracelet is too small for me! I wear an eight inch ideally. Very cute. I also got it for my daughter.