4.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Bag
Just as pictured! Beautiful rosy pink color, great size for traveling. Held my iPad, make up bag, wallet and snacks for all of my summer flights. Also fits comfortably on your shoulder. Good quality. I expect to have this bag for a long time!
Published 2 months ago by Cosmic Girl

2.0 out of 5 stars This bag is pink not red (as in the picture)
The picture shows a red bag, but if you look carefully you'll find that the color is listed as pink. The bag you receive is pink and doesn't match the picture. I will be returning it because of the color.
Published 5 months ago by A. W. Leece

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Bag, August 17, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 23, 2014
I love this purse. It's just big enough to hold all my stuff, but not so big its bulky.

2.0 out of 5 stars This bag is pink not red (as in the picture), May 12, 2014
This review is from: Nine West Showstopper Tote Medium Shoulder Handbag (Apparel)