5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and fun!
Published 1 month ago by Karla

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality cheap
Published 2 months ago by Oscar Beverly

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality cheap, May 16, 2014
Oscar Beverly (Mobile, AL, USA) - See all my reviews
Purchased this for mom for Mother's Day. Zipper caught in lining and ripped it. Obviously a cheap product. I guess. I know nothing about purses or their quality. From now on I'll leave shopping for these types of things to the ones who actually use them. However, my mother did like the way it looked so it has that going for it. Also, price dropped in half just after Mother's Day. Thank God this thing is being returned or I would have felt ripped off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and fun!, June 11, 2014
Karla (Raytown, MO United States) - See all my reviews
I used this to carry a bunch of random stuff when I was flying. It was durable and held up to holding some heavy and bulky items. The colors are accurate and bright. It seems to be of an easy to clean material, but after lugging it around on vacation for a week, it still looks new with no need for cleaning. I also like the many divided areas in the purse to keep things organized.

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE TOTE, June 3, 2014
When ordering I thought I was ordering a pocketbook,however the size of this bag is more like a tote.I am keeping the bag but it will not be for everyday use.It is a nice roomy bag.

Nine West 9 On The Go Cross-body Handbag