4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Shoe but order 1/2 size up
This shoe is fabulous! I got the black and it has a nice, tall heel but still manageable. Very classic work pump. However, I recommend ordering a half size up if you're feet are on the cusp between sizes...usually I can get by with a 10 but this one pinched my toes. I'm exchanging them for 10.5
Published on October 14, 2010 by kvkat

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but a big BUT
I bought a pair of taupe patent looking for the perfect nude pump I can wear every time. The truth is that when it arrives I was very dissapointed.

Published on April 9, 2012 by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Shoe but order 1/2 size up, October 14, 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but a big BUT, April 9, 2012

The shoe is beautiful and good height (that's the 2-stars for)but not a $70 dollar beautiful... extremely uncomfortable, hard material that pressure your feet and narrow (I'm size 5 and narrow and normally, most of the shoes doesn't fit, so when I say is narrow is naaaaaaaarow).

Also, it shows more toe cleavage than I would like and have a sewing in the side (besides the one in the back) that makes them look a little bit cheap.

I've been trying to use it as much as I can wishing that the material will expand but I only can used it to reach my purpose for dinners and reunions that I'm completely sure that I'll be sit down.

Don't recommend this shoe at this price and won't buy any other similar.

If you still buy it, recommend looking for 50% sale and a half size more.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, August 4, 2012
This review is from: Nine West Women's Ambitious Pump (Apparel)
*Warning it does show toe cleavage. I personally like that but I know some people don't so I figure id put it out there. They're so cute, I got the tan color and it matches my skintone perfectly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great color but not a walking shoe, November 28, 2012
I loved the color but the hill is too high and the sole too thin making it not enjoyable to walk with.

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for Female US Army Class B/Class A Uniform, September 4, 2013
I purchased these pumps to fit the regulations for the US Army Class B/Class A. They are just about 3'' tall, which is the max heel height for regulation pumps.
I wear mine every Monday, and every other Tuesday for a full day's work, and have been for the past month since I've had them. They fit awesome when you first put them on each day. By the afternoon, I feel like my foot slides forward and my heel slips out more frequently. Not a big deal, though.
There is no small platform, so there is a good amount of shock to the ball of your foot if you are walking a lot in these. Doesn't bother me too much, since I am inside/seated most of the day.
They serve their purpose, and I think they are on the more fashionable side, as far as regulation pumps go. :)

2.0 out of 5 stars perfect all around, BUT.., September 12, 2011
This review is from: Nine West Women's Ambitious Pump (Apparel)
I bought this pair of pumps in taupe patent. At first glance it was the perfect pair of shoes---perfect heel height at 3inches, perfect for work, and perfect for going out. BUT these shoes are very narrow (patent material rubs against my skin) and shows too much toe cleavage (unless you want that). Normally Nine West shoes fit me fine (I own a couple pairs), and I can walk miles on end in them but these are not worth $70 for being that uncomfortable, im extremely dissatisfied after having such high expectations.

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs half a size smaller, June 18, 2012
The pumps itself are okay, as long as the wearer is aware of the delicate nature of the patented leather. But they appear to be significantly smaller than usual, both in length and width. Consider about 1/2 size up from your typical shoes, and rather look elsewhere if you happen to have a wider fit - they are tight even on a B foot.

Probably not a big deal for US, but it's always painful to return items from the other side of the planet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and beautiful, November 4, 2011
Anna Holt (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
These pumps are absolutely perfect. The heel height is excellent, not too tall, not too short. They are extremely comfortable (no blisters at all!). I bought the nude-colored ones, and they go with everything. Beautiful shoes, I have received so many compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Comfy, April 30, 2014
I really liked this shoe - for me, it fit true to size. I definitely have a wide foot and this shoe fit the bill. The leather is shiny as the picture represents but not overly so. They are super sexy heels and the taupe color goes with everything! Love Nine West, and Amazon delivery was perfect as always.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable fit, November 7, 2013
I love the colours! These look great with jeans or all dressed up.
The very first day I wore these pumps I had them on for eight hours straight, mostly standing and walking about. Usually I don't take such a chance on a new pair of shoes, but when I put them on, they just felt so right. No regrets here.

Nine West Women's Ambitious Pump