5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM
I had seem these shoes in Lord & Taylor and loved them, but figured I have so many shoes, it's not necessary to buy any more, but guess what Amazon had them in Blue which matched a Sun Dress I brought, so I had to buy them. They are so pretty and confortable. The Leather is like butter. The heel is perfect too. I would highly recommend these shoes
Published on July 26, 2012 by lou

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but lack comfort
This shoe is a great color and looks great on the feet. Love the style and the leather used. Unfortunately, the low heel is set in an uncomfortable position and decreases comfort over time.
Published on April 16, 2012 by Mz. Shuz

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM, July 26, 2012
lou "shoe girl" (Staten Island, New York United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, cute, cute, November 29, 2012
This shoe is coral, not pink, as advertised. True to size, and very good quality leather. Happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SHOES, November 26, 2012
These are comfortable and classy looking with pants and skirts. The heel is just right and no complaints about the shoes at all. Definetely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoes!, November 11, 2012
Love the style of these shoes and the color. The heel is just right to be sassy but not so high they are uncomfortable! Seemed a little on the big side could have probably got an 8 and been fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feminine and comfortable, October 6, 2012
Love this sandal! The color is an exquisite, muted pink, the heel is not too high and overall, this feminine sandal is a winner. -AnaL

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but lack comfort, April 16, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars cute & comfy, May 18, 2012
This shoe is very cute for a great many uses, very pretty on the foot, comfortable to walk in too. Can wear w. dress or pants, it gives a nice little boost to your step. Didn't want a 3-4 inch heel so this fit the bill without compromising style. Got it in black sz. 10 & fits true to size. Like it a lot, wear it often.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfy, April 23, 2014
I bought 2 pairs (black and beige/nude), both very comfortable and look really cute. My only complaint would be when I walk on a marble floor (all hallways in my office building are like that), the hill's rubber part slips and I almost fall. It could be just my weird walking style :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM, December 22, 2013
This shoe is a perfect sandal for slacks, skirt, little dress. I'm so glad I bought them. Recommend for anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Cute., November 12, 2013
I would love to get it in 5m because the 5.5 was a little big. I love it so much I kept it.

Nine West Women's Attheparty Sandal