5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Color
I'm wearing these under my wedding dress to match my bridesmaids. The suede is wornderfully soft, the color a vibrant rich hue, annnd they fit (size 8)!

Published 19 months ago by Sam

2.0 out of 5 stars CUTE BUT....
Shoes are cute and look decent as far as good material. only complaint is that their slippery with no grip on the sole.
Published 16 months ago by GAM76

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Color, February 13, 2013

I'm wearing them around the house to break them in before the big day. So far I've noticed they are cushioned nicely, they don't pinch around the heel, there's not toe cleveage (or very very little to speak of), my heel doesn't slip when I walk, and they don't make my feet sweaty. Synthetic material can sometimes do that, and so far these don't, but I'm not under pressure yet, so I can't confirm that with certainty.

Otherwise, extremely cute shoe and highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, February 15, 2013
Was unsure about proper sizing, given that shoes tend to fix differently. Went with 1/2 size smaller than normal and they fit great. Really cute flats

2.0 out of 5 stars CUTE BUT...., May 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoe, November 19, 2012
I really wanted a pair of purple flats, and these are perfect for the job. I consistently wear a 6.5 in Nine West shoes, and these fit me great. They are very comfortable, and I would definitely buy them in another color...especially if the price went down.

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, colorful flats, October 6, 2012
This is a great flat, very comfortable and stylish. The blue-green color is amazing and looks awesome with gold that is so prevalent this season. It fits true to size, I have 3 pairs of Nine West flats and all are 9.5 in size (though I take a 9 in boots). I only gave it 4 stars because there is no support though I was not expecting a sturdy flat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Flats!!!, May 11, 2012
I am a wedding planning assistant on the weekends and I got these shoes for comfort and because I am on my feet all day and they are perfect for just that. I feel they're so comfortable, that I wear them all the time now :)

3.0 out of 5 stars a little tight, March 15, 2014
i generally wear a size 6, but this shoe is has a narrow fit, so the front part of my foot tends to feel 'squeezed' but i loved the color!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, February 1, 2014
I am always hesitant about buying shoes online without trying on first, but I am very happy with these shoes! They are super comfortable and fit as expected. I normally wear between a size 9 to 9 1/2 so I ordered a 9 1/2 to be safe. They fir just fine with socks but I could have probably gone with a 9. These shoes are a great buy!

2.0 out of 5 stars Size 7 too tight, October 19, 2013
Ugh...Ok so I love the color & the shoe BUT it was too tight for my average width size 7 foot.

I would say order 1/2 bigger but it was the width that was uncomfortable & not the length.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wore Them Once- Coating Is Already Flaking, September 12, 2013
I ordered them, and they fit as expected. They're incredibly comfortable actually. Unfortunately, the outer coating (faux leather) started coming off after the first use. It's ridiculous to purchase a nice shoe for work and have it look like you've worn it for years after the first use.

Nine West Women's Blustery Ballet Flat