5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and comfortable - reasonable price
When I originally went on Amazon I put in a search for "metallic" boots and couldn't find what I wanted so I went on the Zappos
website. Doing a search on Zappos brought up these boots so I purchased them from Zappos in the copper color. Then I realized
Published on October 23, 2012 by Imogen

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm not happy at all
I ordered the black/black. In the picture it looks like one even tone with the leather but the boot opening is made of a shiny leather while the rest of the boot is flat- it looks cheap! The boot opening is very big, too big to be worn with skinny jeans or skirts. There is not much instep support. However it is strong pair of boots.
Published 20 months ago by Swahra Renne

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm not happy at all, March 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and comfortable - reasonable price, October 23, 2012
I should try Amazon again, but instead of searching for "metallic boots" I now knew to search for the "Nine West Women's Bogie ankle boot". Not only did Amazon have them, they were $15 less than at Zappos. So even though I had just ordered the copper
color at Zappos I decided to order another pair in the pewter color from Amazon. I wish I had seen them on Amazon at the beginning
and I would've ordered both colors (and saved $30). Not only did Amazon have a better price, but I received the boots from Amazon on Tuesday (ordered Sunday eve) and didn't receive the pair from Zappos until Wednesday even though they were both ordered the same night. So Amazon beat Zappos by price and quick delivery.
The boots are perfect - comfortable - great color - Amazon service and price is always the icing on the cake. I'm grateful I eventually found these boots on Amazon even though Zappos had a better "search" function on their website . Now I'll know for the future to double-check Amazon before ordering from another website.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy walking boot!, November 27, 2012
These boots are nice and roomy! Stylish and great walking height heel!
They run a bit large so order 1/2 size smaller than usual size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, April 14, 2013
Sarah R. Wales (San Diego, California) - See all my reviews
These shoes are comfortable straight out of the box. No breaking in required. The ankle shaft is nice a wide, but not so wide that they interfere with the silhouette of bootcut jeans. They are well made. I have no complaints!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied., November 21, 2012
This review is from: Nine West Women's Bogie Ankle Boot (Shoes)
I'm not quite sure what I will wear these with, but I mostly wear skinny jeans. They look good with the skinny jeans barely tucked in (since these are short, a true bootie style). They're amazingly comfortable and that's important to me. I may be young, but I have bad arthritis, and these fit wonderfully. I bought the black leather. I am asking for the bronze for Christmas! I usually wear an 8, but I have very narrow feet so I always buy a 7.5 in Nine West brand. Perfect fit with athletic socks (what I was wearing when I tried them on after receiving them in the mail). I know they will fit perfect with boot socks or tights, too. Great buy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous slippery sole, December 25, 2013
Nine West 9 are usually tight on me. Ordered 9.5. . It was a bit big but with thick socks fine. The main issue is a health and safety one. I slipped too many times and just don't wear it anymore

3.0 out of 5 stars Boots are nice, soles suck, December 16, 2013
Vicky (California) - See all my reviews
I had to get the soles and heels replaced. They are made of plastic and are not just loud, but slippery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, but . . ., March 5, 2013
These were very nice boots but the circumference was too big for my skinny ankles. Otherwise, I would have kept them. The price was great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but runs BIG!, March 5, 2013
These boots are well made, but they run extremely large. I usually wear a 9, so I ordered an 8.5 after reading other reviews. I think I will have to return them for the size 8.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Boot, January 26, 2014
But the fit is somewhat narrow. I ordered my normal size of 8.5 Med but probably should have ordered the 9 had it been available. They are not the "go to" boot as I hoped they might be. Would suggest odedring a half size bigger than you normally wear.

Nine West Women's Bogie Ankle Boot