|Fits as expected||
Nine West Women's Classica Ballet Flat
|Price:||$7.96 - $69.75|
- Manmade sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.25"
- Made in USA or Imported
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Available in a variety of uppers. Charming bow accent at vamp adds girlish appeal. Man-made lining. Lightly cushioned man-made footbed. Man-made sole. Imported.
Nine West offers a quick edit of the runways -- pinpointing the must have looks of the season, and translating what is fun, hip, and of the moment. It is trend-right footwear that you will reach for in your closet again and again. Nine West is sure to be your trusted resource for everyday chic style.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00CFH9V4W
- Item model number: Classica
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 5, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are as comfortable as ballet flats can be. The pewter finish is tough and shows no marks at all after a number of wears.Published 11 minutes ago by rtc331
Fits well and just a kind reminder that pls take a look at the various of colors cuz there's a little difference among themPublished 4 months ago by yanchen_claire
Love the color and style, but the material used to bind around the top edge is rather rough. These shoes are also a bit tight.Published 4 months ago by LWH
No arch support but in this type of show I wasn't expecting any. I've worn these on long trips and at home, they are classic and comfortable.Published 4 months ago by Molly Hodgdon
This is at least the third pair I've gotten of Nine West's Classica Ballet Flat. Normally I wear them nearly out and replace them with a new pair. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Melissa Palmer