5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes
Very comfortable, love the buckle. These shoes go with so much. Dresses, pants, skirts and jeans too! I would highly recommend them.
Published 8 months ago by Linda S.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small
I guess Nine West has changed their sizing lately because I've been wearing their shoes for a decade because they are one of the only shoe companies who carry a 10.5. I ordered these and a different pair of nine west shoes and both were too small!!
Published 5 months ago by lala

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoes, April 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, June 10, 2014
The shoe is super cute and has a nice fit. I usually wear a 7 or 7.5 and this fit perfectly.The leather is very soft and comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars slightly smaller in width, May 31, 2014
Smaller in width and not length. Soft leather stretched after several wears though. Good quality overall and love the colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, July 13, 2014
These shoes fit perfectly, as expected. They are a cute flat to dress up jeans or wear with a skirt. I took them on a business trip to Lake Tahoe and they were perfect for wearing to the conference and dinner. Will definitely look to purchase more shoes that fit well!

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice black leather shoes, Nine West, nuff said, July 9, 2014
I dont know what to say here, a flat black flat shoe, nine west, if you like Nine west buy them..... you get what you pay for

4.0 out of 5 stars Ordered a size 8.5 but received 7:-(, June 18, 2014
Besides getting a very small size the shoe is gorgeous, can't comment on whether the shoe is comfortable or not coz it didn't fit. Would still recommend the shoe, hopefully you will get the right size.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, July 23, 2014
This review is from: Nine West Women's Coltsfoot Ballet Flat (Shoes)

4.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, September 3, 2014
LilMrsD (HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I ordered an 8.5 and should've got the 9 but for the record my Blustery flats from NW are 8.5. They are cute and perfect for teaching. Sad they don't have my size left.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great. It's very flat so maybe if you have ..., August 24, 2014
Fits great. It's very flat so maybe if you have back problems you will not be able to wear them for long. But they are very nice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lost color when rained on, October 5, 2014
Love the look of these shoes but rained the first day I wore them and color came off in spots!

Nine West Women's Coltsfoot Ballet Flat