|Fits as expected||
Nine West Women's Danee Platform Pump
|Price:||$13.99 - $103.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
i bought it for an evening party ,and it was amazing
- Manmade sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.45" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 4"
- Platform measures approximately 0.50"
- Classic style
- Flirty peep-toe
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Expand your wardrobe with the perfectly poised and always versatile Danee peep-toe pumps by Nine West. Synthetic patent upper
With it sleek, classic lines and alluring high heel, the Danee platform pump brings a chic accent to a flirty dress and a serves as the perfect partner to sexy denim. It features a leather or fabric upper with an open to show off your pedicure and a textured outsole to keep you grounded despite the height.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004BJKRN6
- Item model number: Danee
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 7, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Nothing against Amazon, which I love, or Nine West, which I also love.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Beautiful beautiful beautiful the sequence all gold and silver what scattered patterns of royal blue and hot pink throughout the shoe which makes a shimmering very cute affect I... Read morePublished 27 days ago by D. Streety
I thought these shoes were more gray , but they are definitely sparkly silver and the heel and platform are shiny silver. Read morePublished 3 months ago by ryrysmom
I've always liked Nine West shoes, just not sure why all of a sudden I need a 10.5. But cute shoes anyway.Published 5 months ago by y
Very, very, very sparkly, like something you'd get married in or wear to a disco. Picture shows subtle gray color. Not very accurate.Published 6 months ago by Tory