5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy & Professional, February 26, 2012
These are the most comfortable, stylish, work pumps I have ever found. Although they appear high, the platform makes it seem like you are more balanced. I LOVE THESE SHOES! The color is great because it is neutral and they go with everything. I cannot stress how comfortable these heels are and love the mary jane look and feel. Very impressed with look and comfort of these shoes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, comfortable shoe, April 28, 2012
Jessica S (Washington State) - See all my reviews
I really like this shoe. I found it true to size and looks very high quality. I got the Natural leather color in 6.5. It has a slight platform that makes me look taller, but the platform is not obscene or obnoxious. I was worried the strap would rub or dig in, but it doesn't at all. Great shoe, and easy to walk in. I wear it at the office for 8-10 hours and my feet (pretty much) don't hurt at the end of the day. My one complaint is that the peep toes are slightly irregular. One is slightly bigger than the other; not too noticeable to others, but I notice.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely shoe, May 13, 2013
This was a great buy, I find most of my Nine West shoe live up to its name very comfortable and sexy..........

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Comfy, March 17, 2013
These are my absolute favorite shoes, very comfy and looks so stylish. It looks great in jeans or a dress, these were the first shoes I bought online and I was really impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy shoes, August 25, 2012
I absolutely love these shoes cos they are not too high. It's hard to find shoes these height. I'm a sucker for good shoes and i so love these pair. I do have a bag this colour. Thank you Amazon. Pricing is right and affordable for such good shoes. I mean even while in the USA, i couldn't resist buying from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST PUMPS EVER!!!, June 5, 2012
I LOVE these shoes. They are amazing! The mary jane look is adorable and the strap actually helps them feel more comfortable. I bought a pair to wear and then bought a pair for each of the bridesmaids in my wedding. They do run a little bit big, so you might be better off ordering a half size down. But really the strap helps them stay on so your normal size should be fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, May 26, 2012
I love love it. It's really pretty, sexy & comfort. It's not too high with platform & comfy so I can wear it all day long.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, May 11, 2012
These shoes are very cute and sophisticated. They are very comfortable. I am a size 7.5 and they fit perfectly. The only negative is that they are slippery. I am going to get some adhesive grips, so hopefully that solves the problem.

Nine West Women's Darryl Mary Jane Pump