5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
great looking shoe, love nine west!!!! if you tend to have a wide foot i would go up a half size,other than that, no complaints....
Published on October 26, 2012 by coleen

2.0 out of 5 stars Colour
I expected the colour to be chocolate brown (a darker shade than what I actually received). the colour doesnt represent what I saw.
Published 20 months ago by Melissa

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!, October 26, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sexy loafer, October 25, 2012
Cynthia W. Swain "WORTHIT" (New Orleans, Louisiana United States) - See all my reviews
If you need a closed-in shoe and you like heels this could be be one for you. You can take it from the office to the club with the right pants. I did need to stretch mine a bit before wearing them. I have a med-wide foot, and the first time I wore them I did wear hose, which I very rarely do anymore. Best thing, they're pretty basic so will never really go out-of-style.

2.0 out of 5 stars Colour, March 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love These, February 6, 2013
This shoe is High, but comfortable! I plan to order in another color. Great for slacks Has a very sophisticated look. You,ll love these shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!!, March 13, 2013
I received so many compliments on these shoes and they are comfortable to walk in.I wear them for hours without getting tired of them

2.0 out of 5 stars Busted, June 24, 2013
kLm (Crown Point, IN) - See all my reviews
The shoes look great, but the heel in person is ridiculously high and I wear high heels everyday. This would be the absolute perfect shoe were it a 3" heel instead.......And you know the old adage, the bigger the heel, the harder the fall? Well I had these babies on for not even 5 minutes and the heel just folded in on me. The quality of these shoes are less than...I returned these and got a very similar look from Born. Yes, they cost more money, but the quality was worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Brand, February 20, 2013
Nine West Is a great brand of shoes & others accesories; and I love this model because is very comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars still unsure, March 10, 2014
the size for these shoes must run small because usually I am a 7.5 for Nine West but these are snug.
Love the style, not sure how they are going to hold up. thought I may have seen the covering on the heel starting to peel on my first wear. Hope I am wrong.

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat big, April 23, 2013
this shoe is a little big. It was very comfortable, but I didn't like the look when on. The heel was not attracktive - too big and blocky. Nice color

Nine West Women's Dewdrop Platform Pump