5.0 out of 5 stars Great work shos
If you like "Barbe", you will probably like this.

I can't find anymore of "Barbe" in my size so I ended up buying "Flax" instead.
I feel that "Flax" has slightly shorter and wider head than "Barbe", but it also means that it is more comfortable and not squeezing my pinky toe.
Published on October 16, 2011 by J. Ling

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really the quality I thought I'd get from Nine West
Published on March 29, 2012 by Michelle A.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great work shos, October 16, 2011
This review is from: Nine West Women's Flax Dress Pump (Apparel)
If you like "Barbe", you will probably like this.

I can't find anymore of "Barbe" in my size so I ended up buying "Flax" instead.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really the quality I thought I'd get from Nine West, March 29, 2012
I purchased these pumps in black. I typically buy cheap, quickly replaceable basic shoes like black or brown pumps because I wear them so much and tend to wear out the soles and heel taps. However, this time I decided, actually because of wearing them so much, that I'd spend the money for a nicer pair of shoes that would hopefully last me longer than the cheap ones I usually get.

The first issue I had was with them running big; I bought an 8, which is my typical size, but had to return them for a 7.5. The return process with Amazon went fine; it was an efficient and relatively quick process.

Once I got the shoes that fit, I loved the style and look. However, I was disappointed to find that by my second wearing the finish on the toe, stem, and back of the pump were already starting to chip off. The inside lining of the left shoe also sticks out over the top lip of the shoe. It's probably not noticeable to anyone other than me, but since I see it every time I look down at my foot, I notice it a lot. I guess I expected more from shoes that cost 2.5 times what I usually spend. I'm certain there are probably black heels that cost more than the $55 I spent for these; I guess I'm disappointed to find that I either need to go spend that extra or stay with my cheapies.....as this Nine West pair is proving to wear the exact same way as much cheaper shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Style and Comfort, January 17, 2013
You will never go wrong with the Flax Pumps line from Nine West, I love these shoes, they look classy with my business suits and dresses. True to size and heel is the right height.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, May 10, 2013
Easy to wear with dress attire or with jeans and a cute top! They don't hurt my feet at all....

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs wide at the back..., December 13, 2012
Delicious Sharpe (Ft. Lauderdale, Florida) - See all my reviews
I followed most of the reviews that said to order a half size up. I usually wear a 7-7.5, but the 7.5, I ordered was a bit wide in the back. These pump shoes were super comfy as I tried them on, great height on the heals and very attractive. I will be returning them for a size 7.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like it, January 22, 2014
I bought an 6.5, but my typical size is 7, because I already knew that Nine West shoes are a little big. So the shoes fit perfect!! The color and the shape are beautiful ! And the shoes look stylish

2.0 out of 5 stars Fantabulous shoes!!, June 26, 2012
I just have to update my review after a week wearing these shoes. I was so excited about them when I just received. They actually looked really nice and comfortable when I first tried in. However, after the first day in the shoes and walking for about 1 hour (not continuously but in total for the whole day), it turned out not as comfortable as I thought. The inner side of the shoes was ripped off a few pieces too only after the first day. I was surprised how Nine West can come up with shoes with quality like that. I guess we just get what we pay for but in that case I could have bought any non-brand shoes for $30 - $40. Was a bit disappointed with Nine West and ultimately with Amazon - coz they should have check the quality since this is fulfilled by Amazon.

This is my original review:

I love this new pair of black leather shoes for work! Delivered on time. As some of the earlier comment, it's really comfortable but I'm not sure about the quality in the long run. I'm a little bit concern as some people said the leather on the top might come off after a short use. That's why I can't give it a 5 at the moment. We'll see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these heels !!!, November 22, 2012
This is my second pair of these heels.. I have them in white and now brown. I absolutely love them. They are classy and very stylish. They are so incredibly comfortable and the heel is the perfect height. I'm 5'5 and I don't like heels that are to high, thus adding to much height to me.. I hate shoe shopping in the malls because I'm so picky, I toke a risk by buying these with out trying them first ( I know nine west makes great shoes, so I was willing to do it ) but I def made the right choice by getting these. You will be happy. I've only written two reviews out of the tons of products I have purchased, because I want all the ladies intersted in these to know, these r worth it !,

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 9, 2014
Size 9 came exactly 39 foot. beautiful color. Quality also normaony and I bought another green. I am happy in general terms.

4.0 out of 5 stars Half a size off, December 29, 2013
I am a true 9.5 and these are half a size too small. Good quality show though. Would recommend but buy half a size larger.

Nine West Women's Flax Dress Pump