5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fabulous!!!
Published 8 months ago by Scott

3.0 out of 5 stars Patent Pumps Gorgeous but for narrower toe
I loved the looks of these gorgeous patent leather pumps . . . had the perfect dress. However, when I slipped them on I knew they were not for long haul events. They were very narrow in the toe and I have wider feet. Would have loved them if the toe were not so pointy! However, they are gorgeous for skinny-footed ladies!
Published 11 months ago by K. Douglass

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fabulous!!!, June 27, 2014
As a drag queen entertainer hosting a show every Friday, I need shoes to go with every outfit, and these FLAX shoes are my absolute favorites!!! I am not young and pretty, but these simple pumps in their myriad of color options, offer a great fit, style, and a rubberized sole that give me the confidence to be at best my while performing on stage, leading the "Walk a Mile in Her Heels" event, or just last week - leading the Gay Pride Equality March/parade in my hometown. The Nine West Flax shoes are superior in their construction, fit, style and mostly...COMFORT! Yes, a pointy toed pump CAN be comfortable! I have been wearing pumps for over 35 years, as these are my choice of stylish footwear. Thank you AMAZON for the simple ordering and superior fast free shipping to Anchorage, Alaska!! I can order on Sunday, and be guaranteed to receive them in time for The Friday Night Diva Variety Show!!! Give them a try, and if you don't agree...I'll bet you my ruffles that AMAZON will let you return them, but take it from a drag queen...These are great shoes, for a great price, and that is what it is ALL about!!! Signed, Daphne DoALL LaChores.

5.0 out of 5 stars although it wasn't the color i was looking for..., June 25, 2014
the color i purchased for was natural, and i was thinking something along the nude color, but it turned out to be a pale pink and i like it. this is a unique color, where i can dress it up on black and jeans, etc. very elegant and comfortable. the shoe is a bit narrow, and it needed a bit of stretching, but after 2 hours of wearing, it settled in. wasn't the color i was going for, but a good find so i'm keeping it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Patent Pumps Gorgeous but for narrower toe, March 23, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits and looks like expected, February 20, 2014
This review is from: Nine West Women's Flax Patent Dress Pump (Shoes)
Really great looking shoes. Good quality. It can be used as main accent of your outfit or as an evening shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty Pump, March 10, 2014
A Great Looking Pump for the Price. I really love these shoes. They are so pretty on. I purchased them in a size 6 1/2, they are a little to big in the heel. So what I did was, sent for a Size 6M and it they fit comfortably, I will returned the 6 1/2. I am very pleased with this purchase.

Sincerely,
Farrell E. Manuel

4.0 out of 5 stars love them, June 22, 2014
Very nice shoe. Runs little smaller than usual shoes for me. I do recommend this shoe for dress or play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great white shoe, June 1, 2014
A nice looking white shoe is hard to find but Amazon & Nine West have made me one happy customer. Great white color with an iridescent shine to them. They sparkle just right. Comfort level is what you would experience with any pair of pumps.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the shoes, June 1, 2014
The shoe fits perfectly, nice and I really satisfied...I would recommend them to friends and family...thanks a lot for that and will buy more in future

5.0 out of 5 stars True Blue!, May 27, 2014
As expected, these shoes were awesome! I have several pair of Nine West flax pumps, and this pair is now my favorite! They fit perfectly, and the shiny blue color made them stand out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nine West Women's Flax Patent Dress Pump,Natural, May 22, 2014
These shoes arrived in a day or two with Amazon Prime. They were gorgeous, just fit about a half-size too large. I will probably reorder at some point.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›