5.0 out of 5 stars More beautiful in reality than the picture
These are a great pair of shoes! The color is a delicate pink, ally pretty! They are comfortable to wear and very elegant. I have a wide foot, and they are very flattering. Good choice!
Published 10 months ago by Yasmin C. Spiegel

3.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent sizing--again!
Nine West makes beautiful shoes with a wide selection. I would own many more pairs than I do except for this major flaw: you never know what you'll get when you order "your size."

Published 10 months ago by Naomi Fox

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent sizing--again!, May 28, 2013
This review is from: Nine West Women's Gigglygirl Sandal (Apparel)

I'm a 5. Recently I returned two pairs because one was too small for me to get my foot into and the other had a heel so loose it fell off. Both were the Danee platform pump. This new pair was so big all around I didn't bother to take the second one out of the box.

Nine West has absolutely no quality control in this area. If they don't start paying attention they'll lose all of their customers. This is a ridiculous waste of time--not to mention that Amazon is shipping all of their defective shoes for free. It's not fair to Amazon either.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizes run big, August 29, 2013
I usually wear a size 8 but the 8 was too big so I got a 7 1/2. The 7 1/2 was slightly tight but I thought I could break them in. I wore them all day one day and they killed my feet. I can't bring them back because the soles are all scuffed. They are SUPER CUTE but unfortunately the sizing just was not right for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's not leather, June 27, 2013
The shoes are quite nice - should have taken a size 6 instead, though. However, it is not leather but the colour and height are good. Quite comfortable too.

5.0 out of 5 stars More beautiful in reality than the picture, June 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect summer sandal, June 13, 2013
This sandal is comfortable, beautiful and as perfect as I expected it to be. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe, June 2, 2013
I ordered this shoe for my sons wedding. They are a blush colour which can go with either light peach or pink. The soft leather is what I wanted for comfort and style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, May 24, 2013
Very comfortable,nice color and medium heel. Sometimes I had to look so much items because the heels are too high. This one is perfect for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars soft leather, April 15, 2014
This is a very pretty shoe and amazing leather, but it ran large on my wide, size 9 1/4 foot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and white!, March 4, 2014
Very nice shoes, comfortable and beautifully white. Lower heel than I expected but still sexy. Will need to buy higher ones too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Fitting, September 22, 2013
The sandal has a nice fitting and very trendy too. It came true to size and also very comfortable too.

Will recommend it.