4.0 out of 5 stars Especially flattering for those of us w/larger feet
Published on October 20, 2012 by LDCT-MA

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Boots
I love my boots. They looks great with jeans. My only complaint is the shaft is entirely too wide. Not for skinny ankles.
Published 13 months ago by Bonnie Allen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Especially flattering for those of us w/larger feet, October 20, 2012
I have really enjoyed wearing these boots. I am a nurse clinician and have been wearing these shoes w/my causal business attire, in our busy outpatient clinic. Even on day one, I was comfortable throughout my 10+ hr shift and have received numerous compliments on these stylish boots. One attribute I've been especially impressed with is how they make my size 9 feet look (almost) petite. The foot print is deceptively smaller then the actual length of the foot. Obviously, this is true with any higher heeled shoe, but somehow, these are different. Maybe it is the wedge heel, but whatever it is, I'm loving them!!!

10/24/12 Addendum: After several trips driving into work w/these shoes, I have noticed one obstacle that may or may not apply to others. I drive a standard car and the wedge heel and/or heel height make them a bit difficult to drive in... esp. w/a clutch! Not a deal breaker, but thought I should share my observations. LT

5.0 out of 5 stars cute ankle boots, October 9, 2012
This review is from: Nine West Women's Goingfwd Ankle Boot (Shoes)
Really cute boots. I usually take 7.5 in Nine West and these were true to size. Heel a nice height without being too high. I bought the black and now I want the other colours too!

Really convenient shipping to Canada, and cheaper than at the Nine West stores here.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome boots, November 7, 2012
Love Love these boots! extremely comfortable and stylish; comfortable enough to wear all day at work. I definitely recommend to all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, January 2, 2013
E. A. Luna "Tyler&Jayden'sMommy" (Port Hueneme, California United States) - See all my reviews
I love, love, love these boots!!! Do not hesitate to purchase. I've worn them with leggings and a tunic, and with jeans. The wedge makes it super comfortable. I probably wouldn't go on an all day shopping spree with these on but I am able to wear them to work. I'm a teacher so I'm on my feet most of the day and these were comfortable. The leather is so yummy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, October 29, 2012
I'm very satisfied with this purchase. Delivery was a couple days faster than the expected delivery time which was a nice surprise. These ankle boots are very comfortable and are made of real leather. They match with everything, from casual to chic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, pretty comfy., December 13, 2013
I am between a 7.5 and an 8 and I got these in an 8. If I were to do it over again, I'd definitely get the smaller of the two sizes. I have a little too much room in them and they would be more comfy if they were more snug. I just add a pair of socks usually and they're ok.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Boots, November 7, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boot, comfortable, January 20, 2013
Fit is correct to sizing, looks great, comfortable to wear throughout the day. Wedge looks great, room in toe area.

4.0 out of 5 stars southern girl, January 25, 2013
i love this boot, i get a lots of compliments when i wear them, runs true to size, i wear a sz 8 and they wear comfortable

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Stylish, January 22, 2013
I just received the shoes today and am satisfied with it. It's pretty stylish, but not loud. I like it. I chose the natural Leather so that it will be easier to match with clothes (previously torn between cognac and natural color). Happy with my choice. The heel is a bit high for me. But I bought this for dressy occasions and heels would be nice then. The leather is soft that's why it does not hurt. Although the insoles are lightly padded, it's tolerable. The heels on the other hand, although wedge, is narrow on the rear part and thus requires some effort when standing and walking. The ankle support is light also, probably because of the opening (a bit wide). I ordered an 8.5 and it fits perfectly with regular socks. The width is a true medium. As to it's durability, I am yet to find out.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›