Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nine West Women's Inthehouse Knee-High Boot
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 21, 2012
I wish so much that I could keep these boots because they are gorgeous. The wine color is perfect, the style is great, the leather is rich, the heel height & shaft height are perfect as well, and they are very comfortable..., BUT the shaft is much too wide for my very skinny legs. This is a common problem for me so if you have normal or maybe even wider calves, these boots should work great for you. Oh, and they fit true to size.
on November 25, 2012
I was excited to finally find black boots to finish off my Fall/Winter wardrobe. I went with a company that is always on target with size and quality, little to my dismay this time Nine West did not deliver. The look of the leather on the boot upon removing them from the box was not of a quality nor standard i'm use to but I stayed optomistic and tried the boots on and walked around the house. I have very falt feet and there was zero (0) support in the boot I assumed because they were platforms that it would lift the instep I was wrong. The boot does slouch which is not something i was looking for in this style boot. The picture to me looks very rigid and this was not the case. I kept the boots and decide to wear them,big mistake very uncomfortable I ordered a size up (12) and my foot slid to the front with every step, I felt like I was clinching my toes to hold the boot on or in place. I had them off by noon and back in the box ready for return. I am now back on the hunt for black leather boots (insert sad face).
on September 15, 2013
I absolutely LOVE these boots. I own 3 pairs. 2 leather and one suede. They are comfortable, very good quality and look great with everything. Only thing I will warn about is the suede have far less support than the leather so if you can't walk or balance in stiletto heels don't buy the suede. But by far my favorite boot I own.
on October 22, 2012
VERY disappointed with this boot! Nine West is my go-to for boots because the sizing is consistent, the boots are comfortable (even if the heel is high)and affordable -- all while being very STYLISH! While this boot is very stylish, I cannot comment on the other... SOOOO disappointed that I have to return them!
on December 11, 2012
In the looks department, these boots did not disappoint. The leather looks very high quality and the style is very high end. I love that the platforms (not just the bottom) are rubber and the almond shaped toe is great. The heel height is just too high, however. I'm no stranger to super-high heels; I regularly wear 4"+ heels, but these were just too much. My poor dogs were so tired after only a few minutes.

I'd also like to comment on the shaft width one of the other reviewers mentioned...I too have very skinny calves, so the shafts were definitely not fitted on me. BUT this is how the boot is supposed to look. It's not supposed to be a fitted boot up top.
on April 25, 2013
Love, love the boots! They are sleek and stylish. However they are a little dificult to take off because they do ot have a zipper. If you have big calves then these are not the boots for you. I have small calves and narrow feet and these have a snug fit for me. Received a lot of compleiments on them!
on December 31, 2013
This boot is great for the money. I had spent a long time looking for a slouch-type high heeled boot in black that wouldn't leave me stomping on the leather after it fell down under the heel, and these were exactly what I was looking for. I've already worn these in winter weather, and they hold up well. They are not overly soft, or super-nice leather, but that is probably why they look no worse for the wear after me stomping around in sleet and rain. Others complained that these were uncomfortable, but I feel that they are about as comfortable as 4.5 inch heels will be. I would not expect to go shopping for hours in them comfortably, but I can wear them to run errands, to the grocery store, etc., just fine, and I will be wearing them to work where I lecture on my feet a few hours a day. Others also complained about these around their calves, but they're great for me. I'm 5'8", 150 pounds with thinner calves, and these are just the right size around my calves. They only gap slightly with leggings, but they also fit my thicker denim skinny jeans with no problem. My legs are a bit longer, and most boots fall at a weird, upper-calf place on me, but I love that these actually make it up to my knee. My only complaint is that they do seem to run a bit small, but I expected this and ordered a 10 (I'm usually 9 or 9.5). I wouldn't have wanted any smaller. Also, they are a bit tough to get off, probably because they run a little small. Other than that, I love them, and I'd buy them again!
on February 5, 2014
Love the boot. Very sexy! Very high, so my calves ached while walking in them. Please believe you have to get used to them. Also, they are a extremely hard to get on because they do not have a zipper. All in all, I will continue to wear them. They are super sexy!!!
on February 8, 2013
This is such a sexy boot! Great with skinny jeans, leggings and shorter loose dresses/ skirts. They are HIGH and they feel HIGH so only purchase these if you're used to balancing on high stilettos. The heel feels a little wobbly..these are not everyday shoes but they're still a staple. Great price, quality leather, tall boot and they retain their shape/ don't cave in at the ankles.Planning on purchasing another pair in red:)
on March 8, 2013
style and comfort is good, but color is off...i was hoping for a deep rich wine--NOT. black would have been the option, but they didn't have my size. oh well..................
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse