Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on October 2, 2011
I bought these boots in both the brown suede and the taupe. I had another style of Nine West in taupe but these were lighter so I just kept the other pair as well. Not only are they comfortable beyond belief but they are hot, hot & hot. There's nothing other than evening wear that these boots wouldn't go with. I love them and wish I had got them in the gray before they sold out in my size. Buy them ladies, they're moving fast and I'm glad I got the two pair when I did. Plus, surprise at checkout time, they were $35.00 cheaper than I thought I would be paying. Major plus. The free shipping is very fast. They will fit up to a 16" calf easily. Since there is no zipper I simply pull my socks over the top of my jeans and slide the boots right up. I can't say enough good things about them and look for reasons to dress up and wear them out. I even had a lady chase me down in the mall to ask me where I got them. High compliments.
66 comments|7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2011
Cute boots, but huge in the calf area, had to send them back. I am almost 5'10", and fairly average - neither overweight nor underweight - but these were not "average leg" sized calf openings. Disappointing, because they are super cute, but for the price I need them to fit properly!
on March 31, 2012
These are absolutely my favorite boots--ever. I bought them at full price (which I never do) and I'm glad I did because they were sold out of my size shortly after. They are incredibly comfortable--I literally walked over 2 miles in them one night when I had problems finding a cab, and my feet did not bother me at all. The shafts are rather large, but I think it gives them a cool oversized look as though they are purposely meant to be wide--they don't end up slouching down at all and the boots being so big just makes me look tinier. I really like that aspect because they are easy to slide on and off and my jeans don't end up bunching up while wearing them (I don't wear jeggins/skin tight jeans).

My one and only complaint is that it has been impossible to find them in any other colors in my size. I got the brown suede and when I tried to get a second pair they were sold out. I've seen the black and grey suede on other sites and I wish that I had those too. I have never gotten so many compliments on shoes and I wear a lot of different shoes. They also go with so many things. Can you tell I love these boots? I even ration my wearing of them so they don't wear out, but if I could I would wear them everyday.
on December 11, 2013
Fit -- great. Comfort -- great. Value (found them on sale, so...) -- great. These boots don't even look very synthetic, but because they are there are places where the material rubs on itself and each time I take a step the shoe makes a very audible squeaky 'farting' sound. I have attempted to stick moleskin between those areas but new sound-making spots appear each time I wear them. Other than that I really love them. The heel height and shape makes them easy to wear with only moderate foot fatigue (I am on me feet all day and am on concrete flooring, so I think that says a lot.) The calf width fit nicely over skinny jeans. If I can tackle the sound-making issue I can wear them with confidence anywhere. :)
on December 19, 2011
I bought these boots in Black Synthetic Leather and I was so disappointed with the quality, I really did not expect Nine West would look so cheap. For the price given at least they should have provided with little bit better synthetic leather quality. Winters in my Country are quite chilly so most likely I will only be able to use these boots during spring definitely not for cold winters.
The only thing that is great about the boots is design, which is perfect and looks so cute. I am tall and even though boot is a bit big in a calf area it's still looks good.
on December 19, 2011
I absolutely love these boots!!!! They are very stylish and looks great with jeans or a skirt. I have only had them for a few weeks and I want to wear them everyday!
I got the grey boots and I love the color. I am very happy with my purchase. Thanks Amazon!
on January 10, 2013
I have a 16" calf & these boots will easily fit over skinny jeans with a little wiggle room to spare. Since they're pull-on, I suggest wearing socks over jeans before pulling the boots up.
True to size. I typically wear a size 8 1/2 in a dress shoe & a 9 in a closed toe or athletic shoe. I recommend the larger size since the ball of the foot is sparsely padded. Adding a padded shoe insert and a thick sock would make these extra comfy. I regret ordering the 8 1/2 but I'm keeping them anyway. The suede is so soft I think it will easily break in.
I thought these boots might be a bit radical for me, but after trying them on, I think they'll soon become favorites & look better the older & more worn they become.
on January 12, 2012
I am so happy with these boots! I originally saw them in Macy's, but they did not have my size and were sold out every where else. The boots are great quality and the leather is very soft. I am usually an 8/8.5 and I ordered the 8.5 in dark brown. My package even came a day early! Great buy!!
on February 1, 2012
These boots are fabulous-comfortable, cute, able to dress up or down. The only negative is the top of the boot opening is very wide. I'm 5'5, 125lbs and I would say skinny to average legs. The boot opening is so big I can stick my hand all the way down to my ankle while wearing them. I kept them, because I love them, and wear them with skinny jeans even though they are obviously too big but I don't care. The boot opening is too big to wear jeans over the top of the boots. If you have larger calves, these would be a great buy! Also, be careful when wearing them. The leather scuffs easily.
on December 1, 2011
These boots are a little overpriced since they are synthetic but they are super duper sexy and stylish! They fit perfectly and are comfy...so, I LOVE THEM! Just gotta be extra careful not to scuff them or they will be ruined, unlike how scuffs add character to leather...I'm just gonna baby these boots. LOVE Nine West...never met a shoe from them I didn't like.