4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice!
For the price these are unbeatable. Extremely comfortable, yet cute. Versatile look. Quality looks good.
I would say that (at least in size 10) the calf is bigger than I expected. I have larger calves (16 inches) so for me this is great - even over jeans they work and aren't too tight. If you have narrower than average calves they will be too big.
I am 5'6"...
Published 20 months ago by Sarie

3.0 out of 5 stars Made for tall people with narrow feet
Published 21 months ago by Brandy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Made for tall people with narrow feet, October 18, 2012
This review is from: Nine West Women's Laststraw Boot (Apparel)
Let me first say these boots are gorgeous. And tall - LOVE that they're tall...except they're too tall for me! The calf is wide - so if you have big calves like mine, they're perfect. The top opening looks trendy since it's not fitted, but the boots are nice and stiff enough so they don't slouch down. But the opening comes right at the bend of my knee (I am 5'2") and since I'm short, when I sit, it's not flexible and jabs into the back of my knee. Slighty painful. I don't think I could get used to that. Also, my feet are fatty - true 6 wide, so I have to size up when it comes to shoes that don't come in 6w. So in Nine West I usually wear a 6.5. These, however run very narrow, even when I wear narrow socks. The length is great so I can't go up to a 7, but they squish my tootsies :( The Cognac color is a beautiful burnt red brown. Perfect for fall. Love the look and heel height - I wish they worked out for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice!, October 24, 2012
Sarie (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nine West Women's Laststraw Boot (Apparel)
I am 5'6" and did not find the shaft height too high or at all uncomfortable. If anything I'd prefer it 1" higher.

2.0 out of 5 stars huge, November 7, 2012
I wish these fit me correctly. they were beautiful, and well made... but I think they were designed for a 10ft tall Sasquatch with enormous calves.

3.0 out of 5 stars black knee hi boots, November 14, 2012
These boots are appropriate for everyday and work attire. The boots are styled with the wider ankle to rather than snug fitting, as most boots are shown this season. Not sure I fully care for this move in fashion as it makes the ankles slightly slouchy. A little thin in the sole so soft inserts might be a consideration as I have used. Otherwise a nice middle of the road boot that goes for street and office attire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, awesome color!!, November 4, 2012
These boots are awesome! They are comfortable with just enough room in the toe not to feel pinched and a good fit along the calf, not too tight. The cognac color is a nice, rich brown and perfectly matched a purse I bought a couple of years ago just by coincidence. The rise comes a little high, so this boot is a better fit for taller ladies. Like all leather shoe products, you should definitely treat them with a leather protector otherwise they will get spot stains from water.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot, December 30, 2012
Love the color...goes with everything, runs a little big could have sized down half size...but I am on my feet all day so it gives me plenty of room.

5.0 out of 5 stars These Boots were made for wearing!, October 31, 2012
Love, love, love these boots. Spent hours looking for a pair of grey boots. These are awesome, comfortable and great for everyday wear.

1.0 out of 5 stars ugly and large, November 9, 2012
These boots might look nice on a woman with exceptionally large calves and ankles and whose lower legs are abnormally long. But, I am 5'5" and of average weight, and my legs were swimming in the boots. In fact, the boots went several inches above my knees, making it impossible to walk in them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Top of boot is too tall, October 31, 2012
The boot is very well made and looks very nice, but they are uncomfortable to wear. I am 5'10" and the top of the boot rubbed on the back of my knee. I especially noticed it when walking or sitting. Too bad, it was a great price for a lovely boot, but I returned them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014