5.0 out of 5 stars Buy them!
These are the most comfortable heeled booties I have ever owned! I was on my feet for 5 hours wearing them and my feet didn't hurt at all! If I could, is buy every color!
Published 9 months ago by Gypsygirl

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small. 8m fit more like a 7
For being a 8m it's more of a 7. Have numerous of 8m purchased at macys and these were very small.
Published 7 months ago by luis a. padilla

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy them!, November 6, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find navy dress boots, December 10, 2013
Being Nine West, I thought the leather may be a little softer, these boots are really hard. I feel like I am walking in a pair of wooden dutch shoes. They look very nice, but it will take a little to get use too since the leather is so hard. I suggest to buy a half size larger too since the fit is snug and the leather is unforgiving. I hope with wear, the leather will soften. Overall, I am happy with my purchase, finding navy dress boots are impossible. I would recommend this purchase as long as the buy is aware of what I stated above.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small. 8m fit more like a 7, December 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Size up a 1/2 Size, December 12, 2013
Jamjune (South Bend, IN) - See all my reviews
I took the advise of previous reviewers and ordered a 1/2 size larger and they fit fine. Nice boot! Good price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boots. Very comfortable. Gets lots of compliments!, October 10, 2013
I love these boots - they are the perfect combination of elegant design and comfort. The fit is also true to size.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!!!! BUYER BEWARE! DEFECTIVE!!!!!!!, March 23, 2014
These are the WORST boots! They are NOT leather! Leather doesn't chip or peel off. Extremely disappointed and angry. I have worn three times and had for 10 days. My previous two pairs of the WORTHINGTON brand name lasted me 8 YEARS of almost daily wear except for a couple of summer months. They were HALF the cost. IF you value your money earned and quality and integrity do NOT buy these boots. You can't even walk across any surface that isn't smooth without pitting the very thin CHEAP soles!!!! Waste of money and complete fraud. We will NEVER purchase from this seller because they should have known nor will we ever purchase Nine West again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot and stylish, March 20, 2014
I like them very much and I am wearing them to work today. SEXY and form fitting.
I do have a large bunion and use alcohol inside to streach the leather.
But they are excellent and first rate Nine West. Buy them you will not regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love These Booties!, December 24, 2013
Very stylish but comfortable. Perfect heel height. Not too high. Not too low. Nice leather construction. Fit true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nine West Booties, December 16, 2013
I love these boots! I ordered a half a size larger after I read the reviews. They are perfect and comfortable! Very chic!

3.0 out of 5 stars love the style but ..., October 25, 2013
I usually wear size 6 but these were a little tight, I reordered a size 6.5 love the booties bought them in another color.

Nine West Women's Mainstay Bootie